Canon PIXMA TS6240 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup - There are Canon PIXMA TS6240 some practical troubleshooting videos which assist you with several of one of the most usual printing troubles you might experience when utilizing your product. Print, check, copy and access the cloud * thanks to the Canon PRINT app with PIXMA Cloud Link. If you do not want an application, print utilizing AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android).
Canon TS6240Usage of real Canon inks, media and the FINE printhead to take advantage of 100-year album life. Optional XL and XXL cartridges ** can also print more pages and save you cash. Try out restickable, magnetic and square media, obtain making with Easy-PhotoPrint Editor, and attempt activities from Creative Park to enhance your creative abilities.
The PIXMA TS6240 Take advantage of an instinctive 7.5 cm (3-inch) touchscreen with a streamlined user interface for hassle-free, simple operation. Obtain exceptional photos with the 5 private inks and sharp files with the specialized pigment black ink. Outcomes are fast - a 4x6 inch print takes just 21 secs.
Canon PIXMA TS6240 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm 2.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm 3.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds 4.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm, 8.9x8.9cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks, PGI-580PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK (Black), CLI-481C (Cyan), CLI-481M (Magenta), CLI-481Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-480PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK XL (Black), CLI-481C XL (Cyan), CLI-481M XL (Magenta), CLI-481Y XL (Yellow).
- Optional XXL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-480PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK XXL (Black), CLI-481C XXL (Cyan), CLI-481M XXL (Magenta), CLI-481Y XXL (Yellow).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document 5, Pigment Black: 200 pages, Pigment Black XL: 400 pages, Pigment Black XXL: 600 pages, Black: 1505* pages, Black XL: 3120* pages, Black XXL: 6360* pages, Cyan: 256 pages, Cyan XL: 515 pages, Cyan XXL: 820 pages, Magenta: 237 pages, Magenta XL: 474 pages, Magenta XXL: 760 pages, Yellow: 257 pages, Yellow XL: 514 pages, Yellow XXL: 824 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo 6, Pigment Black: 1448* photos, Pigment Black XL: 3373* photos, Pigment Black XXL: 5500* photos, Black: 231* photos, Black XL: 520* photos, Black XXL: 858* photos, Cyan: 83 photos, Cyan XL: 170 photos, Cyan XXL: 282 photos, Magenta: 108 photos, Magenta XL: 225 photos, Magenta XXL: 367 photos, Yellow: 99 photos, Yellow XL: 199 photos, Yellow XXL: 322 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Envelopes, Removable Photo Stickers(RP-101), Magnetic Photo Paper(MG-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/13x13cm/8.9x8.9cm, Envelopes(DL,COM10), [Custom size] width 55mm - 215.9 mm, length 89mm - 676mm, Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR, [Custom size] width 148.0 mm - 215.9 mm, length 210mm - 297mm.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16bit/8bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5ipm.
- Multiple Copy: max. 99 pages.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Display Languages: 33 Languages Selectable: Japanese/English(mm & inch)/German/French/Italian/Spanish/Dutch/Portuguese/Norwegian/Swedish/Danish /Finnish/Russian/Czech/Hungarian/Polish/Slovene/Turkish/Greek/Simplified Chinese/Traditional Chinese/Korean/Indonesian /Slovakian/Estonian/Latvian/Lithuanian/Ukrainian/Romanian/Bulgarian/Thai/Croatian/Vietnamese.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Bluetooth, Message In Print app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct, Access Point Mode, WLAN PictBridge, Mopria (Android).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10、Windows 8.1、Windows 7 SP1, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later.NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, OS X 10.10.5～OS X 10.11 、macOS 10.12～macOS 10.13.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.2kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 315 x 139 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 49dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS6240 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS6240 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS6240 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS6240 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Description: This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
File version: 1.0
|TS6240 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)
Description: This driver will provide full printing and scanning functionality for your product.
File version: 1.01.
Release date: 28 September 2018.
Operating system(s): Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
|TS6240 series Getting Started Guide
Description: This pdf manual is a Getting Started Guide.
File version: V2.
Release date: 19 October 2018.
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)
Description: This is an instruction manual for the Linux scanner drivers.
File version: 1.0.
Release date: 21 August 2018.