Canon CanoScan D1230U Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup - With the effective USB computer link on the Canon CanoScan D1230U, you can preserve the digitized documents of your life easier. Because this flatbed scanner has a fantastic capacity to scan images and simple paper in color mode, you will have the ability to check in sharp quality and share the electronic documents with interesting events. Since this Canon flatbed scanner features a terrific functionality, you can meet your document scanning jobs each time. The Canon D1230U enables you to make use of the most efficient amount of space necessary to achieve the scanning job thanks to its sensible form.
The Canon D1230U Why he doesn't jump on the platform anyway has the complying with reason: Although it's a CCD scanner, he doesn't have a transparency device for digitizing slides-you have to buy it for 200 marks. Although the tool does its service pleasantly fast with basic options 150, 300 and 600 dpi, the scanttempo stops by approximately 20 percent at 72 and 200 dpi. Both, obviously, result in a point deduction. The lack of openness system and the below-average work rate have an adverse impact on the points account.
The CanoScan D1230U Produced those that care about reliability and trustworthiness when making a digitized document, this Canon flatbed scanner serves and constant. Nevertheless, the great software devices are pleasing: The consisted of scanning program ScanGear CS-U, the image processing Adobe Photoshop LE and the OCR software OmniPage Pro 9.0 open up a vast array of applications for novices and advanced individuals. If you do not have image editing yet, you can obtain economical to excellent software by purchasing the CanoScan D1230U.
Canon CanoScan D1230U Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charged Couple Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Lamp.
- Scanning Mode: Color: 42-bit internal/ 24-bit external; Grayscale: 14-bit internal/8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced.
- Max. Document Size: Print: up to 8. x 11.7 max; Film 35mm film.
- Interface: USB.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.2 x 17.3 x 3.9.
- Weight: 5.7lbs.
- OS Compatibility: Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5 or later); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98 and Windows 2000 Professional.
- Software: Software CD-ROM, including ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox CS, Canon Plug-in Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox CS, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000, ArcSoft PhotoBase and ScanSoft OmniPage OCR
- Power Source: 120 VAC, 60Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 15 W (5W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 41° - 95°.
- Storage Temperature: -40° - 140°.
- Operating Humidity: 15%-85% RH.
- Storage Humidity: 10% - 90% RH.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan D1230U Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan D1230U Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon CanoScan D1230U Driver and User Manual Download
Description: This is a software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner.
File version: 6.1.1d.
Release date: 29 November 2007.
Operating system(s): Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows Me (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).