Canon CanoScan 9900F Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup - The Canon CanoScan 9900F Color Image Scanner have nearly all the features you can ever yearn to deal with any type of scanning requires, fast and conveniently. It has 6 components in 6 groups. Although just a fraction of the size, its accuracy is similar to the 600 mm telephoto lenses that expert digital photographers utilize. The lens employs aspherical aspects, offering constant efficiency from the center to the perimeter to make certain that scans are sharp from edge to edge. Canon's experience in lens design and optics contributes considerably to the 9900F's image quality.
The Canon 9900F connection for high-speed data transfer once more, created to conserve your time. A long-lasting obstacle to the industry has been to develop a huge, light-efficient Movie Adaptor Device. Canon has made the advancement by combining curved and flat reflective plates to increase the light condensing price. Combined with various other style improvements the CanoScan 9900F's FAU is exceptionally big without jeopardizing illumination. You can currently scan as much as 24 private 35 mm frameworks to be in a single run. It will also manage your 120 rolls and 4" x 5" plates with ease.
The CanoScan 9900F scanner is built to supply spectacular scans all day long for your option of images, transparencies or downsides in a variety of dimensions: 35mm, medium-format or 4" x 5" - and photos or records approximately 8.5" x 11". To rapidly and easily include negatives or slides to any kind of task, a built-in 35mm film adapter checks up to 24 adverse frameworks or 8 mounted slides at once. Instantly scan, copy, e-mail or file to PDF - with a single touch. 4 external switches make it easy for you to scan, copy, email or data.
Also, recommend: Canon CanoScan 9000F Mark II Driver Download
Canon CanoScan 9900F Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp.
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/16-bit external; Black & white; Text enhanced.
- Max. Document Size: Documents: 8.5 x 11.7; Film: 35mm x 24 frames (negatives); 35mm x 8 frames (mounted slides) medium-format; 4 x 5 transparency.
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (Windows® only, cable included), USB (Windows & Mac®) and FireWire (Mac only, IEEE 1394, cable not included).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.4 x 20.0 x 5.0.
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP; Mac 9.0 - 9.x, Mac OS X v 10.1 to 10.2.x (see www.canontechsupport.com for updated compatibility).
- Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 and CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including ScanGear CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoBase (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR (Windows/Mac), NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows) and NewSoft Presto! BizCard (Windows, 30-day trial version).
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 19.5W (6W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 50° to 95°F.
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% RH.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan 9900F Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan 9900F Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon CanoScan 9900F Driver and User Manual Download
Description: This is a software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner.
File version: 184.108.40.206a.
Release date: 29 November 2007.
Operating system(s): Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).