Canon CanoScan 8800F Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup - The Canon CanoScan 8800F Scanner includes high-luminance white LED lights, which implies it, can scan quickly without warming up. With the CanoScan's advanced retouching technology, you can enhance old and precious photos by electronically getting rid of dust and scratches from antique, discolored, or otherwise maturing prints. The CanoScan 8800F has the ability to concurrently check approximately 4 slides or twelve 35-millimeter frameworks, using either positives or downsides. Furthermore, a USB 2.0 user interface makes scanning and image transfers quicker than ever.
The Canon 8800F Process film, downsides, and pictures in saturated, great 48-bit color and transform them into digital photos to save space. Electronically modify damaged or scraped photos to get rid of defects, and deal with several images simultaneously with the batch-scan layout made to raise efficiency and conserve time. Included LED lights do quickly and efficiently, and 4800 x 9600 resolution indicates images are crisp, clear, and detailed. Powerful, fast, and basic to run, the extra-large buttons and compact design make the device a possession to any kind of photo lover's desktop computer.
The CanoScan 8800F includes a compact 10.7-by-18.9-by-4-inch style and weighs 9.2 pounds. This flatbed, color, and monochrome scanner work with Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, and Mac OSX 10.2.8 through 10.4.x. It includes a CD-ROM with the printer driver, configuration software, and user's overview, Adobe Photoshop Elements, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, MP Navigator Ex-Lover, NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows just), and ScanSoft OmniPage SE. Furthermore, the producer uses a 1-year minimal service warranty.
Also, recommend: Canon CanoScan 8600F Driver Download
Canon CanoScan 8800F Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Light Source: White LED.
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal / 48-bit external (selectable in driver), Grayscale: 48-bit internal / 8-bit external/16-bit internal (for film scanning only).
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Max. Film Size: 35mm x 12 Frames (Negative/Positive), 35mm x 4 Frames (Negative / Positive Mounted Slides), 22cm x 6 Film Strip (120 Roll Film).
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.7 (W) x 18.9 (D) x 4.0 (H).
- Weight: 9.2 lbs.
- OS Compatibility: Windows Vista®, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v.10.2.8 - 10.5.x5.
- Software: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Adobe Photoshop Elements, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, MP Navigator EX, NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows only), ScanSoft OmniPage SE.
- Power Source: AC Adapter 120V, 60Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 18W (1.5W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 50° - 95°F.
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 90% RH.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan 8800F Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan 8800F Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon CanoScan 8800F Driver and User Manual Download
|8800F Scanner Driver Ver. 13.9.2a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Description: This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
File version: 13.9.2b.
Release date: 25 August 2017.
Operating system(s): OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5.
|8800F Scanner Driver Ver. 13.0.5 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
Description: This product is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon color image scanner.
File version: 13.0.5.
Release date: 18 February 2014.
Operating system(s): Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit).