Canon CanoScan 8000F Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup - The Canon CanoScan 8000F for the first time, it's crucial to bear in mind to open the scanning device using the button located on the bottom of the scanner. Similarly, the scanning unit must be secured once again prior to relocating or transporting the scanner to avoid mechanical damage. These switches can also be by hand reassigned to various scanning features using the CanoScan Toolbox energy. Furthermore, the interface on the TWAIN driver can be changed in between a 'Simple Mode' that only enables you to change a couple of settings and an 'Advanced Mode' which uses complete control over how the final checked image is generated.
The Canon 8000F is of the high criterion that you would certainly expect from Canon and I was normally thrilled with its total to develop quality and brushed metal lid. In my point of view, the only facet of its design that drops a little brief is the lightweight removable protective sheet that covers the light source in the cover. This essentially awaits place using 4 image hook-type eyelets that look as if they'll become put on with time. On top of that, the style of the rest on the 8000F's cover allows easy scanning from big resources such as books or publications.
The CanoScan 8000F CCD sensing unit additionally incorporates ruby designed pixels which Canon cases will certainly improve the scanning precision of each component over the traditional square pixel design, particularly when expanding small originals such as 35mm movie. The USB flatbed scanner offers resolutions as much as 2,400 x 4,800 dpi-- 4 times greater than 1,200 x 2,400 scanners-- for photos with fine information that preserve their high quality when bigger. Results are made even more stunning with 48-bit color deepness processing, causing over 281 trillion possible tones (in/out).
Also, recommend: Canon CanoScan 5600F Driver Download
Canon CanoScan 8000F Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/external, Grayscale - 16-bit internal/external, Black & White, Text Enhanced.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7; Film - 35mm x 12 frames (negatives), 35mm x 4 frames (mounted slides).
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 11.2 x 19.5 x 4.2.
- Weight: 8.8 lbs.
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/2000/Me/XP, Mac OS 9.0 - 9.x, Mac OS X v10.1 or later (classic mode), Mac OS X v10.1.3 (native mode).
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM Including: ScanGear CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoBase (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR™ (Windows/Mac OS 9.1 to 9.x, Mac OS X (classic mode)), NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows only) and NewSoft Presto! BizCard (30-day trial version, Windows only); Adobe Photoshop Elements.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60 Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 15 W (10.6 W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 50° - 95°.
- Operating Humidity: 20% - 80% RH.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan 8000F Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan 8000F Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon CanoScan 8000F Driver and User Manual Download
Description: This is a software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner.
File version: 188.8.131.52a.
Release date: 16 November 2007.
Operating system(s): Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).