Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB5120 is a high-speed Wireless Small Office All-In-One Printer, optimal for approximately nine individuals. Developed to satisfy the requirements of your expanding local business, it delivers industry results with crisp, sharp text and vibrant colors. The paper tray can stand up to 250 sheets of ordinary paper and the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) inks allow for smudge and highlighter resistant prints. The whole MAXIFY schedule features built-in Wi-Fi and is totally compatible with the Canon PRINT app. This makes it easy to share and print info directly from your tablet or smartphone via pick prominent Cloud services. You can likewise quickly check straight to your mobile phone.
The Canon MB5120 does not sustain the industry-standard peer-to-peer methods Wi-Fi Direct and near-field interaction (NFC) for linking your printer and phone or tablet without either being linked to a router or neighborhood network. But Canon gives several methods to accommodate your smartphones, starting with the fundamentals: AirPrint (iPhone), Mopria (Android), and Google Cloud Print (Android and iOS). print from a variety of cloud solutions with this device, such as Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, OneNote, OneDrive and Concur. There's likewise a USB port and the printer is compatible with both Mac and Windows.
The MAXIFY MB5120 offers little to whine regarding when it involves total result quality, as is normal of Canon inkjets. Text appears looking crisp and clear, with extremely clear characters down to about 4 factors. As a matter of fact, in our screening, message looked laser quality, maybe also near-typesetter high quality, across the board. Our business graphics pages looked excellent, too, in addition to periodic light banding in graphics and graphs with a dark background and slope loads. Center- and light-color fills up, on the other hand, looked simply fine, with little-to-no obvious concerns.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB5110 Driver and Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds - ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm, Color:FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds - ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2200 Black - 29.1 ml (Std) / 70.9 ml (XL), PGI-2200 Cyan - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2200 Magenta - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), PGI-2200 Yellow - 9.6 ml (Std) / 19.3 ml (XL), Up to 2,500 Black & White / 1,500 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6.
- Noise Level (Approx.): Approx. 56.0 dB(A).
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 11 Seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Copying, 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi (Optical), Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
- Scanner Features: Single Pass 2-Sided Scanning, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Concur, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11 (Letter); ADF - 50 Sheet Capacity, ADF: 8.5 x 14 (Legal); ADF - 10 Sheet Capacity.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info. Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Custom Profiles, 3.5 Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Single Pass 2-Sided ADF, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Job Reservation, Remote UI, Up to 30,000 Pages, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- OS Compatibility: Computer Operating Systems: Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, Mac: Mac OS X v10.8.5 - 10.11, Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT and Windows 10 Mobile.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: WINDOWS/MAC, MAXIFY MB5120 Printer Driver, Master Setup, PosterArtist Lite22(Windows Only), Scan Utility, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, Speed Dial Utility.
- Power Consumption (approx.): 27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 18.3 (D) x 11.5 (H).
- Weight: 25.0 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB5120 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB5120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB5120 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB5120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB5120 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB5120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|MB5120 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB5120 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB5120 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|