Canon CanoScan 5000F Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup - The Canon CanoScan 5000F is the very first degree in Canon's step-up range. This resolution level makes it especially suitable for movie scanning as it nears the resolution of committed movie scanners setting you back a lot of times a lot more. Canon's advanced FARE (Film Automatic Retouching and Enhancement) technology, that was first introduced over end movie scanners, is consisted of. This process utilizes infra-red light to identify and map dust and scratches on the surface of the initial. These are after that eliminated from the scanned image conserving you retouching time. FARE Level 1, included on the 5000F, is a new boosted version offering also greater accuracy.
The Canon 5000F has 4 large easy-to-use check buttons to operate the features you use most for processing images, movie downsides or slides: copying, scanning, filing, sending them to your e-mail program or creating PDF documents. The USB 2.0 High-Speed user interface is the new criterion in COMPUTER connectivity, supplying scan speeds up to four times faster than standard USB scanners. And, it's compatible with Windows and Macintosh operating systems. Boasting sharp 2,400 x 4,800 dpi resolution, rich 48-bit color, and a fast USB 2.0 interface, the Canon CanoScan 5000F makes an optimal general-purpose scanner.
With CanoScan 5000F fast Multi-Photo mode you can scan as much as ten separate photos simultaneously and after that deal with each one individually. If images are transformed sidewards, the computer software will straighten them immediately. What's even more, the fast Multi Photo setting can recognize the sort of initial you make use of - whether it's a photo or 35 mm movie - and check the product accordingly. Next, we placed a document on the glass, pressed the copy button, and recovered a copy from our printer. The whole procedure, from opening up the package to holding a finished outcome, took only about 10 mins. (To conserve time, we did not install all the optional software.).
Also, recommend: Canon CanoScan 5000 Driver Download
Canon CanoScan 5000F Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/external, Grayscale - 16-bit internal/8-bit external, Black & White, Text Enhanced.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7; Film - 35mm x 3 frames (negatives), 35mm x 2 frames (mounted slides).
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.9 x 20.0 x 4.2.
- Weight: 7.5 lbs.
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/2000/Me/XP, Mac® OS 9.0 - 9.x, Mac OS X v10.1 or later (Classic mode), Mac OS X v10.1.3 (Native mode).
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM Including: ScanGear CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoBase (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR (Windows/Mac OS 9.1 to 9.x, Mac OS X Classic mode), NewSoft® Presto! PageManager® (Windows only) and NewSoft Presto! BizCard (30-day trial version, Windows only).
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60 Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 14.8 W (5.6 W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 50° - 95°.
- Operating Humidity: 20% - 80% RH.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan 5000F Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan 5000F Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon CanoScan 5000F Driver and User Manual Download
Description: This is a software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner.
File version: 220.127.116.11a.
Release date: 13 November 2007.
Operating system(s): Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit).
If your HP printer users and needs many different drivers and software installations please tour our web in www.hp-supportsdriver.com