Canon CanoScan 3200F Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup - The Canon CanoScan 3200F is an Ultra-fast film certified flat-bed scanner. 4 'EZ' buttons can be individually configured to execute functions typically used-- such as scanning straight to a PDF file or e-mail device. Fast MultiPhoto setting develops exclusive de-skewed documents from a solitary check of randomly placed numerous images. A creative Z-lid also permits high-quality scans from thick books and magazines.
The Canon 3200F provides the 3 points most needed of a scanner: Speed, speed and price. It will certainly rip via A4 scans in just 15 seconds (600dpi)-- half a minute of conventional scanners. A Film Adaptor Unit (FAU) permits scanning of 35mm downsides and slides.
The CanoScan 3200F Checking says goodbye to entails sticking around. A brand-new ASIC controller chip refines data in document time and the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed link supplies efficiency approximately four times faster than common USB. 1200x2400 dpi resolution and 48-bit color-depth guarantee exceptional, crisp image high quality. Tidy, smooth lines incorporate with a spectacular gloss coating to match attribute with kind-- an operating work of art for the desk.
Canon CanoScan 3200F Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/16-bit (for film) or 8-bit external; Black & white; Text enhanced.
- Max. Document Size: Print: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum; Film: 35mm x 1 frame (negative/mounted slide).
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable included).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.2 x 18.7 x 2.7.
- Weight: 6.1 lbs.
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP; Mac® OS 9.1 to 9.2, Mac OS X version 10.1.3 to 10.2.x.
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including ScanGear CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR (Windows/Mac), Ulead DVD PictureShow SE Basic (Windows) and Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition (Windows).
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 15W (6.5W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 50° to 95°F.
- Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% RH.
Canon CanoScan 3200F Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan 3200F Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan 3200F Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon CanoScan 3200F Driver and User Manual Download
|CanoScan 3200 / CanoScan 3200F - Quick Start Guide
Description: This file is an electronic guide (PDF file) for the CanoScan 3200 / CanoScan 3200F.
File version: CA.1.00