Canon CanoScan 3000F Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup - The Canon CanoScan 3000F Color Image Scanner is technology at its finest a photo, movie, and document scanner so functional and easy to use, it takes scanning to an entirely new degree. You can attain an optimum 9600 dpi software-enhanced resolution with over 281 trillion possible colors (maximum 48-bit) for excellent looking film or photo scans every time. 3 easy switches automate the whole scanning process: in one step you can check, copy or e-mail your choice of images or files. Canon integrated technology instantly eliminates much of the dust and scrapes that might appear on your original photos. The outcomes? Your scans will generate richer, cleaner, a lot more durable photos. Smart design, inside and out.
The feature-rich Canon 3000F scanner is a real satisfaction to use. It's one-of-a-kind Z-Lid? expansion leading lifts up and down and lays flat to properly scan large items such as publications or publications, making certain clear, high-quality scans. The packed software allows you to check multiple images in one pass and transfer them to CDs as conveniently as the check, click and shed. A USB 2.0 Hi-Speed user interface allows incredibly fast image transfers and scanning accelerate to 4X much faster than USB 1.1 equipped Window-based computer systems. Based Upon Canon Inc. screening, making use of a Pentium 4, 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM utilizing Adaptec DUO CONNECT, scanning an approx. 8.5" x 11" image at 600 dpi.
The CanoScan 3000F is equipped with 3 EZ Buttons which you can configure to perform the features you make use of the majority of. One switch can automate the whole scanning process, whether to check films or photos, copy them or send them to your e-mail program. Location 10 pictures on the glass plate, scan them and what do you get? With any type of typical scanner, a 'picture' of ten pictures. With Canon's Fast Multi-Photo mode, you obtain ten different pictures to deal with. If images are manipulated, they will certainly be straightened automatically and can be sent straight as e-mail attachments or to a printer for unsurpassed productivity.
Also, recommend: Canon CanoScan 3000ex Driver Download
Canon CanoScan 3000F Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold cathode fluorescent lamp.
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48 bit internal/ 24 bit-external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced.
- Max. Document Size: Print: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum; Film 35 mm x 1 frame (negative/mounted slide).
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.1 x 18.1 x 2.8.
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including ScanGear CS, CanoScan Toolbox, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ArcSoft PhotoBase, ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR and NewSoft Presto! BizCard (30 trial version).
- Power Source: 120 VAC, 50-60Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 15 W (5 W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 50&DEG - 95&DEG F.
- Operating Humidity: 20 % - 80% RH.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan 3000F Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan 3000F Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon CanoScan 3000F Driver and User Manual Download
Description: This is a software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner
File version: 126.96.36.199a
Operating system(s): Windows 2000 (32-bit), Vista (32-bit), XP (32-bit)