Canon CanoScan 3000ex Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup - Included with the Canon CanoScan 3000ex scanner is generally a powerful collection of applications that will help you organize your pictures, featuring ArcSoft PhotoStudio. Prescans for 4-by-6 and 5-by-7 pictures took 11 to 39 secs, depending just how much the scanning tool had to chill out. At resolutions of 300 to 400 PPI, the 3000ex took 18 to twenty simple secs to scan to the packed Arcsoft PhotoStudio and save the scans. That is slower than a few other scanners, yet faster than our current Editors' Choice, the Microtek ScanMaker 6100 Pro.
The Canon 3000ex had actually taken 18 to 20 simple secs to check towards the packed Arcsoft PhotoStudio along with conserving the runs. The versatile CanoScan 3000ex scanning tool is fast, also: a USB 2. 0 Hi-Speed interface permits unbelievably fast image transfers for a computer system, along while making use of the fastest feasible encoding rates. These scans will then be previewed on your own screen promptly, throughout around 8 mere seconds.
The CanoScan 3000ex software prevents accidents and optimizes equipment and system efficiency. Using obsolete or corrupt Canon CanoScan 3000ex drivers can cause system errors, accidents, and trigger your computer system or hardware to fail. In a much more expensive scanner, these would be very important noninclusions, however, given the $50 cost, they are reasonable edges to cut.
Also, recommend: Canon CanoScan 3000 Driver Download
Canon CanoScan 3000ex Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color, and monochrome.
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD).
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Lamp.
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/24-bit external, Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external, Black & White, Text enhanced.
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7.
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed* (Cable included).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 10.1 x 18.1 x 2.4.
- Weight: 5.3 lbs.
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM*** including ScanGear® CS, CanoScan Toolbox CS, ArcSoft® PhotoStudio®, ArcSoft® PhotoBase®, ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE.
- Power Source: 120V AC, 60Hz.
- Max. Power Consumption: 15W (5W standby).
- Operating Temperature: 50° - 95°F.
- Operating Humidity: 10% - 90% RH.
- Warranty: Toll-free telephone support. 1-year limited warranty (subject to certain terms and conditions, see www.canontechsupport.com for details), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed is not supported by Windows 98. Systems with Pentium® III or higher, Celeron® (566MHz or higher), AMD: Athlon™, Athlon MP, Athlon XP or Duron are recommended. System requirements vary by application.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan 3000ex Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan 3000ex Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon CanoScan 3000ex Driver and User Manual Download
Description: This is a software that allows your computer to communicate with the scanner
File version: 22.214.171.124a
Operating system(s): Windows 2000 (32-bit), Vista (32-bit), XP (32-bit)