Canon CanoScan 300 Driver Download, Review, and Setup for Windows - The Canon CanoScan 300 Easily print sensational borderless pictures from 4x6 inch to A4, full of fine detail and files with a sharp message for high-quality results. Enjoy uncomplicated printing, copying and scanning utilizing your smartphone or tablet computer or straight accessibility cloud storage by means of PIXMA Cloud Link - all thanks to the Canon PRINT app. Print and scan papers to cloud solutions such as GoogleDrive, OneDrive, and Dropbox. You can likewise attach and send checked documents straight by means of e-mail - all without a PC.
The Canon 300 Unleash your internal artist with Creative Park and the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor. Utilize the app to create cards, schedules and even more using photos from your tablet, PC or cloud. Canon's product range mostly consists of flatbed scanners for digitizing reflective originals. Some scanners include an extra openness device, that permits to also digitize downsides and slides. SilverFast is included in several Canon scanner's packages of distribution to transform these scanners into expert gadgets, which's scans truly don't require to be concealed.
The CanoScan 300 Digitize documents and pictures thanks to 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution, and with image improvements, such as discolor improvement and dirt decrease, your photos will remain to look great. Delight inconvenience of use with the 4 'EZ' switches. With Auto Check Mode, the scanner immediately adjusts settings by identifying what you are scanning, and the built-in PDF switch, quickly check and conserve PDF's that are editable and searchable with Optical Character Recognition.
Canon CanoScan 300 Specifications:
- Type: Flatbed Scanner.
- Scanning element: CIS.
- Light source: 3-color (RGB) LED.
- Optical resolution: 2400 x 2400dpi.
- Selectable resolution: 25 - 19200dpi.
- Interface: USB2.0 High-Speed Mini-B.
- Scanning gradation (colour): 48 bit input -> 48/24 bit output
- Scanning gradation (greyscale): 16 bit input -> 8 bit output.
- Maximum Document Size: A4 / Letter (216 x 297mm).
- EZ-Scan Buttons: 4 buttons (PDF, AUTO SCAN, COPY, SEND).
- Scanning speed: (colour), (Reflective), 14.8msec/line (2400 dpi) , 6.6msec/line (1200 dpi), 3.8msec/line (600 dpi), 2.2msec/line (300 dpi).
- (greyscale, B&W): (Reflective）, 4.3msec/line (2400 dpi), 2.2msec/line (1200 dpi), 1.3msec/line (600 dpi), 2.2msec/line (300 dpi).
- Scan speed (A4, 300dpi, Colour): Approx. 10 sec.
- Scan speed (4x6", 300dpi, Colour): Approx. 5 sec.
- Preview Speed: Approx. 9 sec.
- Software Included: Scan Gear for Win, Scan Utility for Win.
- Power Supply: Supplied via USB port.
- Power Consumption: approx. 4.5W (in operation, maximum), approx. 0.3W (standby).
- Dimensions: 250×367×42 mm.
- Weight: 1.7kg.
- Operating Temperature range: 5 - 35 °C.
- Operating Humidity Range: 10 - 90 %RH, without condensation formation.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10、Windows 8.1、Windows 7 SP189, Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 7 or later. OS X 10.11.6、macOS 10.12〜macOS 10.13.
- Minimum System Requirements: Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon CanoScan 300 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon CanoScan 300 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon CanoScan 300 Driver Download
|ScanGear Twain WDM/STI Driver (installs via 'Scanners & Cameras' Control Panel wizard)
File version: 5.5
Release date: 14 October 2003
Operating system(s): Windows 2000 (32-bit), Me (32-bit), XP (32-bit)