Canon PIXMA TR4520 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma TR4520 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer from Canon is a flexible printer with the ability to deal with a range of requirements. Print, scan, copy, and fax files swiftly and conveniently with functions such as the Auto Document Feeder, which enables quick scanning and faxing; Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, which aids you lower paper prices by as much as 50 percent; a Hybrid Ink System for ultra-rich shades; and incorporated Wi-Fi connectivity that makes it possible for remote accessibility to the printer through AirPrint, Mopria Print Service, and the Canon PRINT App.
The Canon TR4520 printer utilizes a hybrid ink system with a dye-based color cartridge and a pigment-based black cartridge for a large tonal array. The Auto-Document Feeder can be made use of to make quick prints or duplicates and duplex printing will certainly help you save cash theoretically. Built-in Wi-Fi enables remote printing from your mobile phone making use of solutions like AirPrint or Mopria.
The PIXMA TR4520 through voice commands, thanks to its compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. With its streamlined and minimal style, this functional printer can blend quickly right into any office design. It comes in 2 shades: black and white. Printing, scanning and faxing should not call for a substantial printer to finish the job, and with the PIXMA TR4520, you'll see how a small office printer withstands the bulkier printers.
Canon PIXMA TR4520 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 70.0 Seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 4.4 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: INK TYPE, PG-245/PG-243 Pigment Black Ink, CL-246/CL-244 Dye Based Inks.
- INK TANK & FILL VOLUME: PG-245 Black 8.9 ml (Std.) 12.0 ml (XL), CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std.) 13.0 ml (XL), PG-243 Black 5.6 ml, CL-244 Color 6.2 ml.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: Greeting Cards,T-Shirt Transfers, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided (Duplex) Printing, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Software/app, Google Cloud Print, Greeting Cards, Message In Print, Mopria Print Service, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Paper Handling: Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7 Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds.
- Document Feeder: Capacity: 20 Sheets of Plain Paper / 5 Sheets of Legal Size Paper.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1/2-on-1 Copy, Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Auto Exposure (AE) Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed Only), ID Card Copy, Multiple Copy (Up To 99 Pages), Preset Copy Ratio, Reduction/Enlargement (25% - 400%), Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF (Auto Document Feeder).
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 600 x 1200 dpi (Optical), ADF: 600 x 600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Save to PC, Scan to Canon PRINT App, Multi-Page PDF, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 16-bit Internal (Per RGB Channel), 8-bit External (Per RGB Channel).
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7 (Letter/A4), ADF: 8.5 x 14.0 (Legal).
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color Fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 Seconds per Page, Color: Approx. 60 Seconds (1 Minute) per Page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Group Dialing: 19 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info, Dial Search, Double Sided Printing (Fax Images), Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Full Dot Matrix LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Document Removal Reminder, Energy Star Certified, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Cartridge, Hybrid Ink System, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Wireless Connect.
- OS Compatibility: Windows:20 Windows® 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Mac:21 Mac OS® X v10.10.5 - macOS v10.13 (High Sierra), Mobile Operating Systems:22 iOS®, Android™, Windows 10 Mobile, and Fire OS (Amazon Fire) devices.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Wi-Fi® (802.11b/g/n wireless networking, 2.4 GHz).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS20/MAC21), PIXMA TR4520 Wireless Office All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility (Win/Mac) / Scan Utility Lite (Mac Only), Easy-PhotoPrint Editor Software, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only), Quick Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): (Closed) 17.2 (W) x 11.7 (D) x 7.5 (H), 17.2 (W) x 16.2 (D) x 7.5 (H).
- Weight: 13.0 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-Year Limited Warranty with InstantExchange Program.
- SMART ASSISTANT & AUTOMATION SUPPORT: Amazon Alexa™ (Native Support), Google Assistant™ (Using IFTTT), IFTTT (If This Then That) Support.
- MOBILE APPS (iOS®/ ANDROID™): Canon PRINT app, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app, Message In Print app.
Canon PIXMA TR4520 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TR4520 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TR4520 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TR4520 Driver and User Manual Download
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|TR4520 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)|