Canon PIXMA Pro-10S Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma Pro-10S is an expert inkjet printer using high printing resolution. Use the Pro Gallery Print application for the iPad to work seamlessly with specialist cloud-based digital photography solutions such as Zenfolio and SmugMug. Print images directly from your recommended cloud storage space services including Facebook, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive utilizing PIXMA Cloud Link. Print straight and conveniently from your tablet computer or smart device using the Canon PRINT application. An Ethernet connection makes it basic to incorporate the PIXMA PRO-10S right into your workflow. It has 7,680 nozzles and utilizes 4pl ink droplets for fine details on hard copies. With a 10-ink cartridge system, this printer can aid in lowering running prices - only the cartridges that run out demand to be replaced.
The Canon Pro-10S has versatile media handling yet it can not be increased. This modern printer can be found in black and silver. For media-handling, a rear paper tray is available in addition to a disc tray and a hand-operated feed port. The output tray in the front can be shut off with a cover when not in use. A sign light and function switch additionally come criterion. For connectivity, PictBridge, USB, and Ethernet ports are offered. Take a headache out of finding the correct print settings by utilizing Canon's Print Studio Pro plugin, which works with Adobe Photoshop ® and Lightroom-- so you can print directly from your professional editing software.
The PIXMA PRO-10S's 10-ink pigment based system generates precise, steady and long-lasting, gallery-quality prints. 3 devoted monochrome inks also ensure your black and white prints are wonderfully recreated. PIXMA PRO-10S uses LUCIA inks which integrates the gloss and vibrant colors of dye-based ink with the durability of pigment ink. Chroma Optimizer ink enhances gloss, squashes the print surface area and broadens color array. It can handle a wide range of media, including super high gloss, matte, fine art paper, and also discs. With typical Wi-Fi connectivity, the Canon Pixma Pro-10S can sustain mobile printing and deal cloud links. The print rate of the device is quite good at around 5 minutes for A3+ and roughly 3 minutes for A4.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA Pro-10 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA Pro-10S Specifications:
- PRINTER FUNCTIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 10 Single Inks, LUCIA ink system with Chroma Optimizer, 4pl droplet size & FINE print head.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: A3+: Approx. 3m 35s PP-201, LU-101, SG-201, A3+: Approx. 5m 20s PT-101.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 10 separate ink tanks: PGI-72PBK (Photo Black), PGI-72MBK (Matte Black), PGI-72GY (Grey), PGI-72C (Cyan), PGI-72M (Magenta), PGI-72Y (Yellow), PGI-72PC (Photo Cyan), PGI-72PM (Photo Magenta), PGI-72R (Red), PGI-72CO (Chroma Optimizer).
- Ink Tanks Life: 10x15 photo, Photo Black: 430 photos, Matte Black: 1100 photos, Grey: 172 photos, Cyan: 452 photos, Magenta: 685 photos, Yellow: 430 photos, Photo Cyan: 346 photos, Photo Magenta: 303 photos, Red: 1000 photos, Chroma Optimizer: 181 photos, A3+ photo, Photo Black: 45 photos, Matte Black: 238 photos, Grey: 31 photos, Cyan: 75 photos, Magenta: 83 photos, Yellow: 83 photos, Photo Cyan: 86 photos, Photo Magenta: 69 photos, Red: 132 photos, Chroma Optimizer: 31 photos, EstimatedSupplemental Yield.
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Fine Art Paper "Museum Etching" (FA-ME1), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Premium Matte (PM-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Other Fine Art / Glossy Photo Papers and Canvas Paper.
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets, Manual Feeder: 1 sheet, Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, Letter, Legal, 25x30cm (10x12"), 20x25cm (8x10"), 13x18cm (5x7"), 10x15cm (4x6"), Manual Feeder: A3+, A3, A4, Letter, 36x43cm (14x17"), 25x30cm (10x12"), 20x25cm (8x10").
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper (64 to 105 g/m²), Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media), Manual Feeder: Canon special media up to approx. 350g/m² and 0.6mm.
- DVD / CD Printing: Yes (software included).
- Two-Sided Printing: Available by manual operation only.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A3+, A3, A4, Letter, 36x43cm, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, & 10x15cm sizes).
- INTERFACE AND SOFTWARE
- Interface Type - PC: Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (B port), Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (PRINT), PRO Gallery Print app, Canon PRINT app, Android Print Plugin, Apple AirPrint, PictBridge (USB).
- Operating System & Requirements: Windows10, Windows 8.1*, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit only.NET Framework 4 or 4.5 is required, Windows XP:XPS Essentials Pack is required, Browser: Internet Explorer 8, Hard disk space: 3.0 GB, Display: XGA 1024 x 768, Mac OS X v10.7.5 or later, Hard Disk must be formatted as Mac OS Extended (Journaled) or Mac OS Extended.Browser: Safari 5, Hard disk space: 1.5GB, Display: XGA 1024 x 768.
- Driver Features
- Borderless printing, Black and White Photo, Clear Coating settings, Manual Colour Adjustment, Collate, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Scaled print (20-400%), Fit-to-Page print, Quiet Mode, Auto Power Off.
- Software Included: PrintStudioPro, Colour Management Tool Pro (download), My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Easy-WebPrint EX (download) and Quick Menu.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50 / 60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.4 W, Standby (Wi-Fi connection to PC): Approx.2.1 W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx.2.7 W (scanning lamp off), Time to enter Standby mode: 3 minutes, Printing: Approx. 18 W.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° - 35° C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 33.9 dB(A).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 689 x 385 x 215 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 20.0 kg.
Canon PIXMA Pro-10S Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA Pro-10S Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Pro-10S Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA Pro-10S Driver and User Manual Download
|PRO-10S series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|PRO-10S series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|PRO-10S series Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows)|
|PRO-10S series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.86 (Windows)|
|PRO-10S series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|