Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma Pro-100 is a basic yet powerful printer that can provide a maximum resolution. This device is excellent for small style firms and digital photography experts. The Pro-100 can result in indeterminate prints approximately 13 x 19" and is compatible with a large range of media, including shiny, radiance, and matte photo paper as well as Museum Etching and various other art documents. Additionally, you can print straight on CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs and develop your own customizable discs and coats. The consisted of Print Studio Pro plug-in software supplies an easy method to accomplish optimum outcomes when publishing straight from Adobe Photoshop CS and Elements, as well as from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
The Canon Pro-100 includes numerous connectivity choices so you can conveniently print from your various devices. Along with a typical USB link, you can connect to the printer over a wired or wireless Ethernet network. Furthermore, you can use the front-facing USB port to print directly from a compatible electronic camera with PictBridge compatibility. During this evaluation, the OIG System carefully computes the very best outcomes for each and every print mode and paper kind utilized while taking a look at different image elements consisting of color recreation, tonal gradations, black thickness, low graininess, gloss, anti-bronzing, and anti-metamerism. These vital ink balancing concepts are derived from Canon's competence in imaging technology, as well as the familiar shades of life that people see and keep in mind every day.
The PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Photo Printer features a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and Canon's FINE technology with an ink drop as small as 3.0 pl. The printer's 8-cartridge ink system offers a vast color range and includes 3 black inks for high-quality black-and-white images. Individuals can also print straight from their tablet computers like iPads or their smartphones. This functional unit can print lively colors on A3 and can additionally deliver the great result on discs with its going along with software and built-in disc tray. A PictBridge port is offered to permit direct printing from electronic cameras.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA Pro-10S Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer.
- Features: AirPrint, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Optimum Image Generating System, Photo Printing, Grayscale Photo Printing, Wireless Printing.
- Print Speed (up to): 8 x 10 Image on A4 with Border: Approx. 51 seconds seconds611 x 14 Image on A3+ with Border: Approx. 1 minute 30 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: 6,144.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi, Black Up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bitIntel processor, Mac OS® X v10.5.8 - 10.9.x7.
- Standard Interfaces: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n).
- Ethernet: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Ink Compatibility: CLI-42.
- Ink Droplet Size: Picoliter Size 3pl.
- Ink Capacity: 8.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, 11 x 17, 13 x 19.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: (Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster.
- Matte: Matte Photo Paper: Fine Art Paper: Fine Art Museum Etching; Other Fine Art Papers, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
- Maximum Paper Size: 13 x 19.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets of Plain Paper, 20 sheets Photo Paper (4x6); 10 sheets (Letter/8x10); 1 sheet (A3+), Manual Feeder: 1 sheet of Photo Paper (all sizes).
- Noise Level Approx: Approx. 38.5 dB(A).
- Physical Dimensions: 27.2 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 8.5 (H).
- Weight: 43.2 lbs.
- Power Consumption: 19 W (2.3 W Standby).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, PIXMA PRO-100 Printer Driver, My Image Garden: Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Fun Filter Effects, and Image Correction/Enhance are accessed through My Image Garden, Print Studio Pro, Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Driver and User Manual Download
|PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|PRO-100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|PRO-100 series Printer Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)|
|PRO-100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.86 (Windows)|
|PRO-100 series User Manual (Windows)|
|PRO-100 series User Manual (Mac)|