Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Maxify MB2710 assures not just top quality prints, but can also fax, copy and scan all from one small device; the fact that it is available at a suitable price factor merely makes it a lot more eye-catching for local business and personal users. This multi-functional printer is perfect for home office use or alternatively for anybody seeking a printer for individual users that do not wish to compromise on function and kind. The entire MAXIFY schedule attributes built-in Wi-Fi and is completely suitable with the Canon PRINT app. This makes it easy to share and print information directly from your tablet computer and smart device via select preferred Cloud services. You can also easily check straight to your mobile device.
The Canon MB2710 Wireless Home Office All-In-One Printer was developed to help you function swiftly and wisely, with attributes like Quick First Print and Set up On/Off your service will certainly have the ability to print quickly and conserve money. The procedures 555 x 472 x 478mm and evaluates simply 12.3 kg, making it fantastic for smaller workplaces and home offices also. It can easily sit on top of a desk, or potentially inside a cupboard or on a sideboard. The printer can be found in a great matte black finish, offering it a specialist appearance and additionally has an LCD menu screen that is really intuitive and easy to use. There is a 250 sheet input tray at the base of the equipment, while hard copies are retrieved from the top of the maker.
The MAXIFY MB2710 not least of which is its multifunctionality Combined with its size and cost, as well as its efficiency, it makes this printer a superb all-rounder for anybody out there for a mid-yield printer. It additionally has wireless abilities and can be used along with a range of cloud-based solutions such as Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, OneDrive and Google Drive. This color printer works with both Mac and Windows and has actually incorporated duplex printing as a criterion. The reliable MAXIFY ink containers provide a high page return from one set of XL ink storage tanks and the Dual Immune High Density (DRHD) inks create laser sharp text that is smudge and highlighter resistant.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2110 Driver and Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): FPOT (Black): 6 Seconds ESAT (Black): 24.0 ipm, FPOT (Color): 7 Seconds ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-1100 Black - 12.4 ml (Std) / 34.7 ml (XL), PGI-1100 Cyan - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), PGI-1100 Magenta - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), PGI-1100 Yellow - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), Up to 1,200 Black & White / 900 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: 3.0” Touch LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4" x 6", Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal).
- Noise Level (Approx.): Approx. 56.0 dB(A).
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 12 Seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder, Scan Speed: ESAT (Black): 18.5 ipm, ESAT (Color): 15.5 ipm.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5" x 11" (Letter), A4; ADF - 50 Sheet Capacity, ADF: 8.5" x 14" (Legal); ADF - 10 Sheet Capacity.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): lack: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (Manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Custom Profiles, 3.0” Touch LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, Access Point Mode, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions, Up to 20,000 pages Duty Cycle, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- OS Compatibility: Computer Operating Systems: Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server2012, 2012 R2, Windows Server2008, 2008 R2, Mac:18 Mac OS® X v10.8.5 - 10.11, Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT20 and Windows 10 Mobile.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: WINDOWS/MAC, MAXIFY MB2710 Printer Driver, Master Setup, PosterArtist Lite(Windows Only), Scan Utility, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, Speed Dial Utility.
- Power Consumption (approx.): 26.0W Copying (0.9W Standby).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3” (W) x 18.1” (D) x 12.6” (H).
- Weight: 26.5 lbs.
- Certification: Energy Star.
- Recommended Monthly Print Volume: 200 - 700 Pages per Month.
- Ink Features: Dual Resistant High-Density (DRHD) Ink: Laser Sharp Text and Professional Colors that are Highlighter/Smudge Resistant.
Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2710 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2710 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB2710 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2710 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB2710 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB2710 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB2710 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|MB2710 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MB2710 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|