Canon MAXIFY MB2110 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Maxify MB2110 is a really versatile printer, scanner, copier and fax created for home offices. No matter what kind of company you have, success is eventually specified by the job that is done behind the scenes. You can function fast and wise with the Canon MAXIFY MB2110 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer, aiding you to make it through your work. Particularly developed to aid fulfill the demands of home-based companies, it provides crisp, vivid prints of your company records rapidly, cost-effectively, and accurately. It has a 250-sheet feeder and 50-sheet document feeder and creates outstanding results with vibrant colors and crisp text. This makes it easy to share and print information straight from your tablet computer and mobile phone via choose prominent Cloud services. You can likewise easily scan directly to your mobile device.
The Canon MB2110 printer is developed for efficiency and is quick and straightforward to utilize. The portable all-in-one printer for home offices and has a wide array of functions, including printing, duplicating, scanning, faxing along with Wi-Fi links. Its optimum print resolution is 600 x 1200dpi, making the images, photos and files printed of very high quality. It publishes A4 fast in either mono or color, while its very first web page out time is simply six seconds, and supplies wonderful double-sided printing support for a selection of paper dimensions and kinds, including A4 simple paper, labels, envelopes, photo paper and also two-sided ID card duplicating.
The Maxify MB2110 uses fast printing at 19ipm mono and 13ipm color. It has a fantastic Wi-Fi networking function for straight printing from mobile phones as well as printing from and checks to cloud solutions. The printer is also really efficient and has a 250-sheet capability and 50-sheet ADF. The boasts a quick initial printout time of 6 seconds with print speeds up to 19.0 ppm (B&W)/ 13.0 ppm (Color). Built for large jobs, it has a big 250 sheet paper cassette and 20,000 web page task cycle. The effective MAXIFY ink storage tanks provide a high web page yield from one set of ink and the Dual Resistant High Density (DRHD) ink system generates a laser-sharp message that is smudge and highlighter immune.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Driver and Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY MB2110 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): FPOT (Black): Seconds ESAT (Black): 19.0 ipm, FPOT (Color): Seconds ESAT (Color): 13.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black: 1,280 / Color: 3,072 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-1100 Black - 12.4 ml (Std) / 34.7 ml (XL), PGI-1100 Cyan - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), PGI-1100 Magenta - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), PGI-1100 Yellow - 4.5 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL), Up to 1,200 Black & White / 900 Color Pages when using XL ink tanks.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Other: Business Card, Label Paper, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Printer Features: 2.5” LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, Microsoft Mobile Print, Mopria Device Printing, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (Letter or Legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4" x 6".
- Noise Level (Approx.): Approx. 56.0 dB(A).
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 12 Seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 Copy, 4-on-1 Copy, ID Card Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) Copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy (Flatbed), Preset Copy Ratios, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: ADF & Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Network Scan, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Email, Scan to Network Folder
- Color Depth: 48-bit Internal/24-bit External.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5" x 11" (Letter); ADF - 50 Sheet Capacity, ADF: 8.5" x 14" (Legal); ADF - 10 Sheet Capacity.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 Color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-Sided Printing (Fax Images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (Manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Custom Profiles, 2.5" LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter and Smudge Resistant Ink, Access Point Mode, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Standard MIB Support, SNMP Support, Records of Use, Remote UI, Setting Restrictions, Up to 20,000 Pages Duty Cycle, Auto Power On, Schedule On/Off.
- OS Compatibility: Computer Operating Systems: Windows: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, Windows Server2008, 2008 R2, Mac: Mac OS X v10.8.5 - 10.11, Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT and Windows 10 Mobile.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), USB Flash Memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Software Included: WINDOWS/MAC, MAXIFY MB2110 Printer Driver, Master Setup, PosterArtist Lite (Windows Only), Scan Utility, My Printer (Windows Only), Network Tool, Speed Dial Utility.
- Power Consumption (approx.): 27.0W Copying (0.9W Standby).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3” (W) x 18.1” (D) x 10.3” (H).
- Weight: 23.2 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB2110 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB2110 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2110 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2110 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2110 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MB2110 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2110 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|MB2110 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|MB2110 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.2.0 (Mac)|
|MB2110 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|User Manual (Mac)|
|User Manual (Windows)|