Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY MB2010 is a portable all-in-one that delivers service high-quality prints. This model has Quick First print for much less waiting time and enhanced efficiency. It has standard networking connectivity and provides mobile support and also cloud printing or scanning. The sophisticated, effective MAXIFY MB2010 printer can save money and time and boost efficiency, thanks to a fast first hard copy time and fast multi-page copying. Constructed to deal with big tasks, its paper cassette holds 250 sheets of paper and its high-speed ADF suits 50 sheets of paper at once. The ink tanks supply a high page yield, while an ingenious ink formula assurances crisp message, sharp contrast, and vibrant shades that are smudge-proof and highlighter resistant. The bottom line: top quality, inexpensive prints.
With the Canon MB2010 Wireless Home Office All-in-One Printer, you can work fast and smart, assisting you to obtain lots done. Specifically created to assist satisfy the demands of home-based organizations, it supplies crisp, colorful prints of your business records - promptly, cost-effectively and accurately. Considering 10.7 kg and measuring 463 x 389 x 260mm, the Canon MAXIFY MB2010 all-in-one inkjet printer is suitable for workplaces with small areas. This model comes with an arranged control panel on the front that includes a 6/2cm color display screen, navigation and function keys, and a numerical keypad. The MAXIFY MB-2050 multifunction printer is a flatbed scanner with 50-sheet ADF and a 250-sheet paper cassette tray, plus a USB host.
The MAXIFY MB2010 all-in-one wireless inkjet printer as it has standard Wi-Fi connectivity. With MAXIFY Printing Solutions technology, it's easy to share and print information directly from your compatible tablet computer or mobile phone using prominent Cloud solutions like Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive, Dropbox and a lot more. What's more, they can print with the cloud or check directly to the cloud and using mobile phones with the Canon MAXIFY MEGABYTES 2050 color inkjet printer. To lower paper waste, an automatic duplexer is mounted. The Canon MB2010 business inkjet printer has a maximum print resolution of 600 x 1200dpi. The Super G3 fax has a modem speed of 33.6 kbps and can save as much as 250 fax web pages.
Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 16.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 11.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-1100 BK XL, PGI-1100 C XL, PGI-1100 M XL, PGI-1100 Y XL, PGI-1100 C, PGI-1100 M, PGI-1100 Y, PGI-1100 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: 2.5" LCD, AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4" x 6".
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 13 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-on-1 copy, 4-on-1 copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Collated Copy (ADF only), Frame Erase Copy, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Preset Copy, Preview, Standard Copy, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:Flatbed: 1200 x 1200 dpi, ADF: 1200 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB Flash Memory), Scan to Email, Scan Solution, Scan to Cloud, Scan to Network Folder.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5" x 11.7", ADF: 8.5" x 14".
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. per page, Color: Approx. 1 min. per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Dial Search, Double-sided printing (fax images), FAX to Network Folder, Extra Fine Mode, Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5" LCD, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter, and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 15,000 Page Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- OS Compatibility: Windows:14 Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, Windows Server 2003, 2003 R2, Mac: 16 Mac OS® X v10.6.8 - 10.9, Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android™, Windows RT.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), USB Flash memory, Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3" (W) x 18.1" (D) x 10.3" (H).
- Weight: 23.4 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY MB2010 Driver and User Manual Download
|MB2010 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MB2010 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MB2010 series MP Drivers Ver.1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2010 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MB2010 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.04 (Windows)|
|MB2010 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|MB2010 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (macOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|User Manual (Mac)|
|User Manual (Windows)|