Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Maxify iB4110 creates superior prints with lively colors and clear text utilizing only the most up to date technology. All printers MAXIFY line function Wi-Fi function incorporated and are fully suitable with the application Canon PRINT, helping with the sharing and printing details from tablet computers and mobile phones via preferred services of the cloud. You also can check quickly for smartphones. The Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Wireless Small Office Printer is fast and clever so you can concentrate on growing your service. Tailored to the tiny office printing requires, it prints crisp and vivid company documents both promptly and cost-effectively.
The Canon iB4110 is an inkjet printer from Canon with the wireless feature, perfect for tiny offices by fast and wise. Made for workplaces that have up to 9 customers, prints sharp and colorful papers extremely quickly and with a low printing price per page. The printer also has functions to sustain for Google Cloud Print, Apple, Mopria and the Canon print application which makes it a fast and easy printing from mobile phones. You can also print from a wide range of cloud gadgets consisting of Google Drive, Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, and OneDrive. The whole MAXIFY schedule attributes built-in Wi-Fi and is totally compatible with the Canon PRINT app. This makes it easy to share and print information straight from your tablet and mobile phone by means of pick prominent Cloud solutions.
The MAXIFY iB4110 can print approximately 30,000 pages each month, making it great to make use of for local business. With the Quick First Print, you will have the ability to print in only 6 seconds from the moment that the printer is switched on. On top of that, the printing rate depends on 24 images per minute (ipm) for documents in black and 15.5 ipm for color files. To better enhance your performance, it features 2 trays of paper with the capability of approximately 250 sheets each and your mental cycle depends on 30,000 pages. The ink cartridges of the MAXIFY line are likewise of high capability to provide high performance. You can still trust optional XL ink cartridges. DRHD ink system (High Resistant High Density) also creates sharp messages like laser printings and is resistant to spots and text pens.
Also, recommend: Canon MAXIFY iB4010 Driver and Manual Download
Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Speed (approx): 24.0 ipm mono A4, 15.5 ipm color A4.
- First Page Out Time (approx): Mono: 6 sec (ready) / 10 sec (sleep), Colour: 7 sec (ready) / 12 sec (sleep).
- Print Technology: Inkjet, beautiful print head.
- Maximum Print Resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Margins (min): Top: 3mm, Bottom: 5mm, Left & Right: 3.4mm.
- 2-Sided Printing: Automatic (A4, LTR plain paper).
- INKS & YIELD
- Ink Type: Dual Resistant High-Density ink, 4 ink tanks (Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow).
- XL Inks: PGI-2500XL BK (2500 pages), PGI-2500XL C (1755 pages), PGI-2500XL M (1295 pages), PGI-2500XL Y (1520 pages), Colour ink tanks (CMY) average yield: 1500 pages.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10, C5, Monarch), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Upper cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper, Lower cassette: 250 sheets of plain paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, Custom sizes: Width 89-215.9 mm, Length 127-355.6 mm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m².
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Access Point Mode: Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, MAXIFY Cloud Link (from printer screen or smart device), Canon Print Service plug-in (Android), Mopria, Microsoft Mobile Print, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024x768 or higher.
- Software Included: Printer driver, Quick Utility Toolbox, IJ Network Device Setup Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: Full dot display.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 463 x 394 x 290 mm, 463 x 459 x 290 mm (paper installed).
- Weight: 9.6kg.
Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY iB4110 Driver and User Manual Download
|iB4110 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|iB4110 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|iB4110 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.00 (Windows)|
|iB4110 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file)|
|iB4110 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|iB4110 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|iB4110 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|iB4110 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|