Canon MAXIFY iB4010 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon MAXIFY iB4010 is a color inkjet printer with superb features. It provides conventional networking connectivity alternatives and delivers specialist and crisp records. Created to save time and money and improve efficiency, it boasts a fast initial printout time. Built to deal with huge tasks, its 2 paper cassettes each hold 250 sheets of paper (500 sheets in overall). The ink tanks deliver a high web page yield, while a cutting-edge ink formula guarantees crisp message, sharp comparison, and brilliant colors that are smudge-proof and highlighter immune. It all adds up to top quality, low-priced prints.
The Canon iB4010 inkjet organization printer has a tiny footprint. With MAXIFY Printing Solutions technology, it's simpler than ever to share and print info straight from your tablet computer or smart device through popular Cloud solutions like Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Google Drive, Dropbox and more. The food option system is relatively extensive, including the standard device, print, and likewise wireless setup setups. In case you keep the two paper trays filled with the various type of paper supply, you might transform the default setup that tells the printer to immediately shift to the different another input tray when the picked one does not have paper.
The trusted MAXIFY iB4010 has a high paper dealing with capacity and boasts fast start-up and initial page print. Made to save money and time and boost productivity, it boasts a quick very first printout time. Developed to take care of large work, each of its two paper cassettes holds 250 sheets of paper -a full ream in all - to save you time refilling paper. When you fill one 250-page paper cassette with letterhead and the other with plain paper, you are immediately all set for any work. A USB host can be convenient for the Canon iB4010 MAXIFY broadband expert company printer. To lower running costs, high yield Canon iB4010 ink cartridges are available.
Canon MAXIFY iB4010 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 23.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 15.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,280 / Total: 4,352.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PGI-2100 BK XL, PGI-2100 C XL, PGI-2100 M XL, PGI-2100 Y XL, PGI-2100 C, PGI-2100 M, PGI-2100 Y, PGI-2100 BK.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Advanced Auto Sheet Feeder, Document Printing, Google Cloud Print, MAXIFY Printing Solutions, Quick Toolbox, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: Upper Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal) or 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4" x 6", Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper (letter or legal).
- Other Features: AirPrint, Custom Profiles, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, Folder Setting Utility, Highlighter, and Smudge Resistant Ink, High Page-Yield, Job Reservation, Low Cost Per Page Printing, Mobile Device Printing, 30,000 Page Monthly Duty Cycle, Quick First Print, MAXIFY Cloud Link.
- OS Compatibility: Windows:10 Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Windows Server 2012, 2012 R211, Windows Server 2008, 2008 R211, Windows Server 2003, 2003 R211, Mac: 12 Mac OS® X v10.6.8 - 10.9, Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android, Windows RT.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.3" (W) x 18.1" (D) x 11.5" (H).
- Weight: 21.5 lbs.
Canon MAXIFY iB4010 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon MAXIFY iB4010 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon MAXIFY iB4010 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon MAXIFY iB4010 Driver and User Manual Download
|iB4010 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|iB4010 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|iB4010 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|iB4010 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.6)|
|iB4010 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.80 (Windows)|
|iB4010 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|iB4010 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Utility Toolbox (Windows)|