Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MX390 Plenty of systems when utilized in draft mode tend to order at the paper and this occasionally triggers jams, not with this system. Duplicating a document can be either from the flatbed or the page feed there was no difference in the overall time. The web page feed is better when replicating numerous pages yet the flatbed is the only way to capture web pages from publications or publications without damaging the initial.
The Canon MX390 Printing in fast mode still gives a clear crisp print and my 200-word ridiculous document came through at 11PPM, while the much more normal 1500 word offering was only a little slower at 10PPM. Often fast setting is a great deal noisier and once again this system did not appear to experience that problem. However for those intending to print/scan/copy a single page do realize that from activating to being able to make use of the unit there is a hold-up of around 20 secs while numerous checks are executed or even after that when printing even a single sheet there is a hold-up of around 15 secs between pushing print and anything happening at the system.
The Pixma MX390 Remanufactured cartridges are excellent replacements for initial Ink Cartridges as they are more affordable. The determines 42x32x20cm, add 18cm to the 2nd number the deepness when the paper tray is open, you will need to consist of a few centimeters to the last figure the altitude to earn use the flatbed. There are 26 buttons and a two-line show all on the sloping front lid of the flatbed scanner, the websites feed lags this yet when not being made use of the input tray folds level so does not add to the complete height of the system.
Canon PIXMA MX390 Specifications:
- General Specifications
- Printing resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical), Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Interface: USB Port: Hi-Speed USB, A computer that complies with Hi-Speed USB standard is required. Since the Hi-Speed USB interface is fully upwardly compatible with USB 1.1, it can be used at USB 1.1.
- Print width: 8 inches/203.2 mm, (for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches/216 mm).
- Operating environment: Temperature: 5 to 35 °C (41 to 95 °F), Humidity: 10 to 90 % RH (no condensation).
- Storage environment: Temperature: 0 to 40 °C (32 to 104 °F), Humidity: 5 to 95 % RH (no condensation).
- Power supply: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: Printing (Copy): Approx. 20 W, Standby (minimum): Approx. 1.1 W, OFF Approx. 0.3 W, USB connection to PC, The wait time for standby cannot be changed.
- External dimensions: Approx. 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H) inches, Approx. 458 (W) x 385 (D) x 200 (H) mm, With the Front Cover retracted.
- Weight: Approx. 8.4 kg (Approx. 18.4 lb), With the FINE Cartridges installed.
- Canon FINE Cartridge: Total 1792 nozzles (BK 640 nozzles, C/M/Y every 384 nozzles).
- ADF capacity: A4 or Letter size: max. 30 sheets (20 lb/75 g /m2 paper), up to 0.16 inches/4 mm in height, Legal size: max. 5 sheets (20 lb/75 g /m2 paper), up to 0.04 inches/1 mm in height, Other sizes: 1 sheet.
- Copy Specifications
- Multiple copies: max. 99 pages.
- Intensity adjustment: 9 positions, Auto Intensity (AE copy).
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25 % - 400 % (1 % unit).
- Scan Specifications
- Scanner driver: TWAIN 1.9 Specification/WIA (for Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Vista/Windows XP).
- Maximum scanning size: Platen Glass: A4/Letter, 8.5" x 11.7"/216 x 297 mm, ADF: A4/Letter/Legal, 8.5" x 14.0"/216 x 356 mm.
- Scanning resolution: Optical resolution (horizontal x vertical) max: 1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated resolution max: 19200 x 19200 dpi, Optical Resolution represents the maximum sampling rate based on ISO 14473. Increasing the scanning resolution will limit the maximum possible scanning area.
- Gradation (Input/Output): Gray: 16 bit/8 bit, Color: 48 bit/24 bit (RGB each 16 bit/8 bit).
- Fax Specifications
- Applicable line: Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
- Communication mode: Super G3, G3.
- Data compressing system: Black: MH, MR, MMR, Color: JPEG.
- Modem speed: max. 33.6 kbps, (Automatic fallback)
- Transmission speed: Black: Approx. 3 seconds/page at 33.6 kbps, (Based on ITU-T No.1 chart for US specifications and Canon FAX Standard chart No.1 for others, both in standard mode.) Color: Approx. 1 minute/page at 33.6 kbps, (Based on Canon COLOR FAX TEST SHEET.)
- Gradation: Black: 256 levels, Color: 24-bit Full Color (RGB each 8 bit).
- Density adjustment: 3 levels.
- Memory: Transmission/reception: approx. 50 pages, (Based on ITU-T No.1 chart for US specifications and Canon FAX Standard chart No.1 for others, both in standard mode.)
- Fax resolution: Black Standard: 203 pels/inch x 98 lines/inch (8 pels/mm x 3.85 lines/mm), Black Fine, Photo: 203 pels/inch x 196 lines/inch (8 pels/mm x 7.70 lines/mm), Black Extra fine: 300 x 300 dpi, Color: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Dialing: Automatic dialing, Memory dial (max. 20 destinations), Group dial (max. 19 destinations), Regular dialing (with Numeric buttons).
- Automatic redialing: Manual redialing (max. 10 destinations).
- Others: Activity report (after every 20 transactions), Sequential broadcasting (max. 21 destinations), Rejected numbers (max. 10 destinations).
Canon PIXMA MX390 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX390 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX390 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MX390 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX390 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX390 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX390 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX390 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX390 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX390 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX390 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Setup Manual For Windows|
|Setup Manual For Mac|