Canon PIXMA MP235 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MP235 is a multifunction printer that could print, scan and copy all from one maker to supply high-quality files and pictures with the use of inkjet technology. Establish distinctive concepts of your remarkable times by launching photos right from Facebook. In one basic treatment, the Publish Your Days application allows you to publish your, or your buddies', Facebook photos as well as develop eye-catching collections. It's unbelievably very easy together with depended launch from the internet with Easy-WebPrint Ex-spouse follower Fanatic. The little by MFP requirements and it feels extremely light, however, it looks standard rather than inexpensive or nasty. At the rear is an easy flip-up paper input tray which, when not in use, folds onward into a recess on the scanner's cover to stop dust entering into the printer.
The Canon MP235 ensures that it appropriates for little rooms and allows it to sit alongside a COMPUTER. The color and mono print capacity come from the Canon FINE cartridges that it makes use of. The printer could achieve a print speed of 7 ipm in black and 4.8 ipm in color. The USB 2.0 port makes it easy to connect to a PC or cam, to ensure that it can be working, ready to print in minutes. Printing in both color and mono and with a 24-bit scanner, the Canon Pixma MP235 is able to create exceptional results for a series of different uses, for exact, smear-free documents. In spite of its consolidated functions, and although it is an efficient all-in-one, this gadget might be as well slow-moving to be considered the very best alternative for an active work environment.
The PIXMA MP235 makes it possible to produce precise prints, which is an outcome of the resolution of approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi that the printer can accomplish. The maker offers the capability to change the outcomes of scans and prints, with the dimension having the ability to be reduced by 25%. Utilizing the Canon Pixma MP235 is self-explanatory, and there was no concern with the installation of the software. The scanner lid is thin and a bit adaptable, yet its hinges feel strong sufficient and are synthesized to enable maybe 5mm or two of expansion to make sure that it could close on thick originals such as a magazine. The scanner bed itself turns up to admit to fit the ink cartridges, while at the right of the leading panel are a set of simple controls and LED indicators to cover the essential features, although we couldn't see how to make multiple duplicates each time.
Canon PIXMA MP235 Specifications:
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Main Functions: Print, Copy, Scan.
- Other Functions: Quality photos.
- What's in the box: All-In-One printer, 2 FINE cartridges, Power cord, Setup guide, Software and User’s manual CD.
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet FINE print head technology, 4-colour system with min. 2pl ink droplet size, 2 FINE Cartridges with ChromaLife100.
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 7.0 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 4.8 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Bordered 10x15cm: Approx. 40 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- Other Print Features: Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate.
- INK AND PAGE YIELD
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 2 FINE Cartridges, PG-510 (Black), CL-511 (Colour).
- Optional Ink Cartridges: High yield XL Cartridges, PG-512 (Black), CL-513 (Colour).
- Ink Tank Life - Document Printing: A4 Colour Document, Black: 220 pages, Black XL: 401 pages, Colour: 244 pages, Colour XL: 349 pages.
- Ink Tank Life - Photo Printing: 10x15cm photo, Black: 1550* photos, Black XL: 3365* photos, Colour: 82 photos, Colour XL: 123 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: 100 sheets (max).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media).
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, CIS colour scanner.
- Scanner Resolution - Optical: Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR (216x297mm).
- Text Recognition - OCR: Yes (My Image Garden software).
- Scan Methods & Enhancements: Document Scan (PDF, Compact PDF, JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Photo Scan (JPEG, TIFF, PNG), Auto Scan Mode, PDF file creation with optional password security, Text recognition (OCR), Scan and Stitch, Scan to Cloud, Scan to e-mail.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 30 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 1.8 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: max. 20 copies.
- Copy functions & enhancements: Document copying (colour or mono).
- Display Type & Size: No display.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Included Software: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden, Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 8 (32 and 64bit), Windows 7 (32 and 64bit), Windows Vista (32 and 64bit), Windows XP (32bit), Mac OS X 10.5.8 - 10.8.
- Windows System Requirements: Windows 7: 1GHz or faster CPU, 1GB RAM (32bit) / 2GB RAM (64bit), Windows Vista SP1 or SP2: 1GHz or faster CPU, 512MB RAM, Windows XP SP3: 300MHz or faster CPU, 128MB RAM, Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher, CD-ROM Drive, Display: 800 x 600 or better.
- Mac System Requirements: Mac OS X v10.7: Intel Core2Duo (or higher) CPU, 1GB RAM, Mac OS X v10.6: Intel CPU, 1GB RAM, Mac OS X v10.5.8: Intel CPU, 512MB RAM, Browser: Safari 3 or higher, CD-ROM Drive, Display: XGA 1024 x 768 or better.
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Weight: Approx. 5.3 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 444 x 329 x 153mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44.7 dB.
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby: Approx. 0.6 W (scanning lamp off), Off Approx. 0.4 W, Copying: Approx. 10 W.
Canon PIXMA MP235 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP235 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP235 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP235 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP235 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MP Drivers Ver. 1.03 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MP235 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MP235 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP235 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|MP235 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.60a (Windows)|
|MP235 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MP235 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MP235 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MP235 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MP235 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MP235 series User Manual (Mac)|
|MP235 series User Manual (Windows)|