Canon PIXMA iX6860 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iX6860 process your printing requests effortlessly, to give you performance and a competitive edge. In the pertinent market sector, this is conveniently one of one of the most energy reliable gadget on the market. Inkjet printers are known all over for high-quality prints. Canon, particularly, is recognized everywhere for its result quality. This is evident in the Canon Pixma iX6860 which supplies excellent output high quality, no matter exactly what you're printing. Text prints are clear and sharp without defects whatsoever and graphics reveal great gradient and changes. Every print is supplied in exceptional detail by means of minimal 1PL ink droplets, along with 9,600 x 24,00 DPI resolution and a hybrid ink system.
The Canon iX6860 be gotten at an extremely reduced initial cost but it also will not require you to break the bank while in operation. Photo lab high-quality prints arrive in simply 36 secs while papers can be printed at 14.5 web pages per min for black and white and 10.4 web pages for color. The photo prints are additionally superb although the Canon Pixma iX6860 isn't actually a photo printer. It's Canon besides and they cannot aid but deliver excellent photo prints. This gadget can deliver prints up to a resolution of 9600 x 2400 dots per inch (dpi) on the back of a five-ink system. The five-ink system consists of one pigment-based black and 4 color based colors-- black, yellow, magenta, and cyan.
The PIXMA iX6860 printer for huge spreadsheets, posters, and pictures, Connect through Wi-Fi from any type of computer system, smartphone or tablet via PIXMA Cloud Link, Apple AirPrint or Google Cloud Print from anywhere in the globe. Attaching the Canon Pixma iX6860 to your tools should not be a problem either. It sustains Ethernet and wireless-based connectivity both. USB 2.0 port is missing however that should not be that large a problem with wireless connectivity at your fingertips. The printer is additionally suitable with Google Cloud Print and Apple Air Print. It measures regarding 159mm high, which indicates that it is quite flat. Its depth is only 310mm however its width is substantial at 584mm. The issue with this tool's measurements, nevertheless, is that they do not remain fixed. Let us describe.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Specifications:
- Printer Functions
- Ink Droplet Size: 1 pl.
- Printing Resolution (Horizontal x Vertical): 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Speed: A4 - Black and White: 14.5ipm, A4 - Colour: 10.4ipm, 4" x 6": 36 secs.
- Ink Tanks: PGI-650BK, CLI-651Y, CLI-651M, CLI-651C, CLI-651BK.
- XL Ink Tanks: PGI-650XLBK, CLI-651XLC, CLI-651XLM, CLI-651XLY, CLI-651XLBK, PGI-655XXLBK.
- Ink Yield: Borderless 4”X6” photo: PGI-650BK / XL (approx. 2300 / 4600), CLI-651C / XL (approx. 121 / 270), CLI-651M / XL (approx. 140 / 313), CLI-651Y / XL (approx. 120 / 271), CLI-651BK / XL (approx 421 / 1130), PGI-655 BK XXL (approx 7500).
- Ink Yield: A4: PGI-650BK / XL (approx. 375 / 620), CLI-651C / XL (approx. 332 / 700), CLI-651M / XL (approx. 333 / 670), CLI-651Y / XL (approx. 329 / 700), CLI-651BK / XL (approx. 1645 / 5000), PGI-655 BK XXL (approx 1000).
- Borderless Printing: A3+, A3, A4, Letter, Ledger, 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", 10"x12").
- Paper Capacity: 150 sheets.
- Paper Sizes: A3+, A3, A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Ledger, 4"x6", 5"x7", 8"x10", 10”x12”, Envelopes(DL, COM10), Custom size (width 55 mm – 329 mm, length 91 mm – 676 mm).
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/ m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 300g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101).
- Supported Paper Types: High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-601), Matte.
- Supported Paper Types: Other: T-shirt Transfers (TR-301)Glossy Photo Stickers (PS-101)Envelopes (DL, Com10).
- Protocol: TCP/IP.
- Wireless LAN Network Type: IEEE802.11n, IEEE802.11g, IEEE802.11b.
- Frequency Band / Channel: 2.4GHz / 1-13.
- Wireless LAN Data Rate: Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions).
- Security: WEP64/128bit, WPA-PSK(TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES).
- Wired LAN Network Type: IEEE802.3u(100BASE-TX)/IEEE802.3(10BASE-T).
- Wired LAN Data Rate: 10M/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Mobile Phone/Tablet Printing: Print with any Apple or Android devices through the PIXMA Printing Solutions App. Google Cloud Print and Apple AirPrint supported.
- PC Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed.
- General Features
- Operating System: Win: Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) / Vista SP1 / Vista SP2 / 7 / 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1(Windows XP:XPS Essentials Pack is required)Mac: OSX v10.6.8 or later.
- Included as Standard: PIXMA iX6860 All-in-One printer, Setup CD-ROM and printed documents, 5 individual ink tanks, sample photo paper, power cord and 12-month warranty card.
- Software Included: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy WebPrint EX (IE7+ only), Canon Solution Menu, Adobe RGB, On Screen Manual and My Image Garde.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (Lamp off, connect to PC via WiFi): Approx 2.0W, OFF (Connect to PC via WiFi) 0.3 W, Printing: Approx 24.0W, Energy Star / EPEAT Approved.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 584 x 310 x 159 mm.
- Weight: 8.1kg.
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iX6860 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6860 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iX6860 Driver and User Manual Download
|iX6860 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|iX6860 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iX6860 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iX6860 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP)|
|iX6860 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|iX6860 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|iX6860 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|iX6860 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iX6860 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iX6860 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|iX6860 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|