Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iX6850 looks like many Canon inkjet printers, though bigger. Its high-gloss top is still a fingerprint magnet and it's a little-domed top still suggests some sort of Japanese lacquered box. Streamlined and portable, the printer has an all-black style, making it an appropriate addition to any kind of type of office or home setting. It showcases both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity and it features photo lab high-quality printheads for accurate image and document production. The gadget additionally utilizes a 5-color ink system, which guarantees accurate color reproduction. With both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity it could conveniently be shared between multiple PCs by means of an office network. Download and install Canon PRINT application to print from your smart gadgets. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print assistance are likewise offered.
The Canon iX6850 is a photo-centric printer that can likewise print high-quality files. However, it uses five different ink colors, which can make printer upkeep costly, especially for hefty individuals. There are three push-buttons at the right-hand man end of the front panel, for power, paper feed, and wireless configuration. Two of them are lit up with white LEDs and the other with a blue one. There is no flash memory card slots neither a USB socket, though this is understandable for a printer without any LCD present to utilize for the option. Elegant and ultra-portable this high-performance A3+ printer with 5 solitary inks uses remarkable quality document and photo printing. It is the optimal desktop computer option for printing huge stand out spreadsheets, service posters, and photos.
The Pixma iX6850 printer additionally flaunts superb obligation abilities. Enjoy accessibility to a large range of professional quality creative content with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM. Conveniently develop and print posters and service files using layouts from the exclusive Solution Templates service. No waiting on gorgeous prints. Thanks to Canon's FINE technology this printer has a rapid A4 document print rate of 14.5 ipm in mono and 10.4 ipm in color, and it could print a photo lab quality 10x15cm borderless photo in approx. 36 seconds. Print extra for much less. Optional XL inks provide considerably more pages, offering up to 30% cost savings per web page as compared to common dimension inks. The optional XXL pigment black ink enables you to print up to 1000 monochrome web pages.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 14.5 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.4 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 36 seconds, A3+ Bordered: Approx. 120 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A3+, A3, A4, LTR, LDR, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PGI-550PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-551BK (Black), CLI-551C (Cyan), CLI-551M (Magenta), CLI-551Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PGI-555PGBK XXL (Pigment Black XXL), PGI-550PGBK XL (Pigment Black XL), CLI-551BK XL (Black XL), CLI-551C XL (Cyan XL), CLI-551M XL (Magenta XL), CLI-551Y XL (Yellow XL).
- INK YIELDS
- PBK (Pigment Black): Standard: 375 document pages or 2,390 photos, Optional XL: 620 document pages or 4,720 photos, Optional XXL: 1,000 document pages or 7,685 photos.
- BK (Black): Standard: 1,645* document pages or 384 photos, Optional XL: 5,000* document pages or 845 photos.
- C (Cyan): Standard: 337 document pages or 125 photos, Optional XL: 700 document pages or 283 photos.
- M (Magenta): Standard: 324 document pages or 138 photos, Optional XL: 670 document pages or 340 photos.
- Y (Yellow): Standard: 331 document pages 120 photos, Optional XL: 700 document pages 293 photos.
- Composite (CMY average): Standard CMY: 331 document pages or 127 photos, Optional XL CMY: 690 document pages or 303 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 150 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, LTR, LGL, LDR, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support: Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS (Canon PRINT app, AirPrint), Android (Canon PRINT app), Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: Printer driver, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 584 x 310 x 159 mm.
- Weight: 8.1 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.3 W, Standby (Wi-Fi connection to PC): Approx. 2.0 W, Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.4 W, Time to enter Standby mode: 2 minutes, Printing: Approx. 24 W.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44.0 dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Duty Cycle: up to 12,000 pages / month.
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iX6850 Driver and User Manual Download
|iX6850 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|iX6850 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iX6850 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iX6850 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP)|
|iX6850 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|iX6850 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|iX6850 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|iX6850 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iX6850 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iX6850 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|iX6850 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|