Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma iX6840 is a photo-centric printer that can also print high-quality files. However, it makes use of five different ink colors, which could make printer maintenance costly, specifically for heavy customers. With both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity it can conveniently be shared between several PCs using an office network. Download and install Canon PRINT application to print from your smart tools. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print assistance are additionally provided. Enjoy accessibility to a wide range of specialist top quality creative content with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM. Quickly create and print posters and company papers using design templates from the special Solution Templates service.
The Canon iX6840 printer provides wireless abilities in addition to Ethernet connectivity for adaptable functionality. The device even publishes straight from smartphones and makes use of solitary inks to advertise even more economical printing. Streamlined and compact, the Canon Pixma iX6840 printer has an all-black design, making it an appropriate enhancement to any type of office or home setting. It features both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity and it showcases photo lab top quality printheads for precise image and document manufacturing. The tool likewise uses a 5-color ink system, which ensures accurate color recreation. The 5 single ink system consists of pigment black ink for crisp, sharp message and dye color inks for attractive photo-lab quality images plus for a lot more efficient printing you just have to change the color that runs out.
The Pixma iX6840 printer likewise flaunts outstanding responsibility capabilities. It is the excellent desktop service for printing huge stand out spreadsheets, company posters and images. No waiting for attractive prints. Thanks to Canon's FINE technology this printer has a quick A4 document print rate of 14.5 ipm in mono and 10.4 ipm in color, and it can print a photo lab-quality 10x15cm indeterminate photo in approx. 36 secs. Print more for less. Optional XL inks deliver significantly extra pages, offering up to 30% cost savings for each web page as compared to common size inks. The optional XXL pigment black ink enables you to print approximately 1000 monochrome pages.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600¹ x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Inks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y), Inkjet FINE print head with 1pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100+ inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 14.5 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.4 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 36 seconds, A3+ Bordered: Approx. 120 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A3+, A3, A4, LTR, LDR, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK (Black), CLI-451C (Cyan), CLI-451M (Magenta), CLI-451Y (Yellow).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PGI-455PGBK XXL (Pigment Black XXL), PGI-450PGBK XL (Pigment Black XL), CLI-451BK XL (Black XL), CLI-451C XL (Cyan XL), CLI-451M XL (Magenta XL), CLI-451Y XL (Yellow XL).
- INK YIELDS
- PBK (Pigment Black): Standard: 375 document pages or 2,390 photos, Optional XL: 620 document pages or 4,720 photos, Optional XXL: 1,000 document pages or 7,685 photos.
- BK (Black): Standard: 1,645* document pages or 384 photos, Optional XL: 5,000* document pages or 845 photos.
- C (Cyan): Standard: 337 document pages or 125 photosl, Optional XL: 700 document pages or 283 photos.
- M (Magenta): Standard: 324 document pages or 138 photos, Optional XL: 670 document pages or 340 photos.
- Y (Yellow): Standard: 331 document pages 120 photos, Optional XL: 700 document pages 293 photos.
- Composite (CMY average): Standard CMY: 331 document pages or 127 photos, Optional XL CMY: 690 document pages or 303 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 150 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A3+, A3, A4, A5, B4, B5, LTR, LGL, LDR, 25x30cm, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB, Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable).
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support: Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS (Canon PRINT app, AirPrint), Android (Canon PRINT app), Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: Printer driver, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 584 x 310 x 159 mm.
- Weight: 8.1 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.3 W, Standby (Wi-Fi connection to PC): Approx. 2.0 W, Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.4 W, Time to enter Standby mode: 2 minutes, Printing: Approx. 24.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44.0 dB.
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Duty Cycle: up to 12,000 pages / month.
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iX6840 Driver and User Manual Download
|iX6840 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|iX6840 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iX6840 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iX6840 series Printer Driver Ver. 1.00 (Windows XP)|
|iX6840 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|iX6840 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|iX68240 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|iX6840 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iX6840 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Printer Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iX6840 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|iX6840 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|