Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma iX5000 offers the very same medium-format printing technology. It boasts high-speed printing, and laboratory high-quality prints, though some users claim that their images are somewhat lackluster. The printer driver is detailed and covers indeterminate printing right up to A3. Similar to a number of drivers made particularly for the Mac, though, more thought could be put into place all the necessary specifications on a solitary dialog. You still have to open a number of various printer panes to change from publishing an A4 ordinary paper to 15x10cm (or A3) images or to go from surrounded to borderless prints. The Canon Pixma iX5000 is not limited to printing high-quality photos but is likewise recognized for its sharp and lively message and graphics outcomes. It makes use of a 4-ink system and could print A32+ dimension media. It still does not have functional connectivity alternatives, however, it does offer PictBridge support.
The Canon iX5000 shares the same robust layout as the iX4000. It measures 601x317.6 x193.2 mm and weighs regarding 9.3 kilos. It is a great fit even for home offices and tiny workrooms. The Canon Pixma iX5000 is developed for all significant os and can link to COMPUTER using USB 2.0. Direct from video camera printing is likewise supported via the PictBridge port. Print quality for photos, in spite of the printer's four-color print system, is normally respectable. Colors come out all-natural and healthy and there's a lot of fine information offered in both bright and shady locations of an image. Finished tints are well managed and solid colors correspond, though often not as vibrant as the originals. The black message is fairly free from jaggies, though there is a little feathering into the simple paper.
The Pixma iX5000 consist of easy borderless printing, print media convenience, medium format printing, and excellent print speeds (averaging 25 ppm in mono and up to 17 ppm in color). The resolution could go as high as 4800x1200 dpi. It's also not that pricey to run, as the black ink container could produce 380, 5% message pages. Canon doesn't supply 20% color print figures for the iX5000, so we based the yield for this on the PIXMA iP5200, which utilizes the exact same cartridges. This offers a price of around 5.9 p each web page; a very competitive number. Some downsides consist of high ink intake and expensive substitute inks. The Canon Pixma iX5000 is also restricted to a solitary function and does not support wireless connectivity, which brings it numerous steps behind equivalent wireless MPFs.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iX4000 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Specifications:
- Maximum resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical).
- Print width: Auto Sheet Feeder: 322.2 mm max. (12.7 inches), (for Borderless Printing: 329 mm / 12.9 inches).
- Resident print control mode: Canon extended mode.
- Receive buffer: 42 KB.
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, All operations are not guaranteed for computers standard-equipped with a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface. Since the USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface is fully upwardly compatible with USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1), it can be used at USB Full-Speed (USB 1.1). Direct Print Port (PictBridge).
- Acoustic noise level: Approx. 37.0 dB (A) (when printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro).
- Operating environment: Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F), Humidity: 10 to 90%RH (no condensation).
- Storage environment: Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F), Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation).
- Power supply: AC 110-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: Standby: Approx. 0.8 W, Printing: Approx. 17 W, OFF Approx. 0.5 W.
- Dimensions (with a Paper Support, and Paper Output Support retracted): 601 (W) x 317.6 (D) x 193.2 (H) mm, 23.66 (W) x 12.5 (D) x 7.6 (H) inches.
- Weight: 9.3 kg (21 lb.).
- Print Head: Black: 320, Cyan, Magenta: 512 x 2, Yellow: 256 nozzles.
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iX5000 Driver and User Manual Download
|iX5000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iX5000 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 ( OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 )|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows XP x64)|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows XP/2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00d (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|iX5000 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00d (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista)|
|iX5000 User Manual (Windows)|
|iX5000 User Manual (Mac)|