Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma iP4940 is made with fast, top quality printing in mind. The printer includes a number of high-end functions, which are much more suited to professional print individuals as opposed to informal residence individuals. With a sophisticated all black coating and tiny footprint, this compact printer calls for a minimum of room and looks fantastic in any kind of home or workplace. Ideal for lovers searching for high performance, this photo printer employs Canon's class leading FINE print head technology. Supplying minimum 1pl ink droplets and approximately 9600dpi print resolution for extremely detailed color pictures with smooth gradations and grain-free images. A spectacular photo-lab quality 10x15cm borderless print is produced in roughly 20 secs and outstanding ISO ESAT rates of 12.5 ipm for mono documents and 9.3 ipm for color.
The Canon iP4940 has actually been constructed with the setting in mind. The printer has an ECO update screen that presents just how much paper/ink you could save by changing to duplex (suitable if you want to save cash on your print costs). Experience flexibility with Auto Duplex Print to make use of both sides of the paper, 2-way paper feed lets you tons of photo & ordinary paper at the same time. Print directly onto suitable CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs with Direct Disc Print. Figure out your CO2 and paper savings made by double-sided printing with ECO Information function to see exactly how you are assisting the setting. Save energy by utilizing the Auto Power Off - established the printer to switch off when not being used for a set amount of time.
The Pixma iP4940 is terrific worth for money when you take into consideration the variety of professional tools that are built-in along with the print quality. That makes Canon PIXMA IP4940 offer its customers with excellent performance are; PictBridge that helps you print your electronic camera, 5 distinct ink inks so you only have to change the ink run out, bidirectional paper tray, automatic double-sided printing, Full HD video printing that makes the image print The film and several others. Make certain that the photo prints live for an extended period of time, there is the ChromaLife100 + ink technology system. Turn your movie moments into lovely prints with Canon's unique Full HD Movie Print. New functions include Merge Frames and Layout Print to produce even more striking photos.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP4840 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP4940 Specifications:
- PRINTER FUNCTIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 5 Single Inks, 5-colour system with minimum 1pl droplet size, FINE print head & ChromaLife100+ system.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 20 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 12.5 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 5 separate ink tanks: PGI-425PGBK, CLI-426BK, CLI-426C, CLI-426M, CLI-426Y.
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 339 pages (PGI-425PGBK), 2945 pages* (CLI-426BK), Black: 3545 photos* (PGI-425PGBK), 555 photos* (CLI-426BK), Estimated Supplemental Yield.
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Cyan: 530 pages (CLI-426C), Magenta: 486 pages (CLI-426M), Yellow: 525 pages (CLI-426Y), Cyan: 202 photos (CLI-426C), Magenta: 201 photos (CLI-426M), Yellow: 199 photos (CLI-426Y).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Tshirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets Cassette: Max. 150 sheets, Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm, Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter.
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m², Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m².
- DVD/CD Printing: Available as standard.
- Two-Sided Printing: Available for plain paper in A4, B5, A5 & Letter sizes.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm).
- INTERFACE AND CONNECTIVITY
- Interface Type - PC: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Interface Type - Camera: Direct Print Port: Camera direct photo printing from PictBridge compliant digital, cameras & camcorders.
- DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE
- Supported Operating System: Windows 7 (32 and 64bit), Windows Vista (32 and 64bit), Windows XP SP2, SP3, Mac OS X v10.4.11 - 10.6, CD-ROM Drive, Display: 800 x 600 or better, Mac OS X v10.6: Intel Processor, 1GB RAM, Mac OS X v10.5: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G4, G5, 867MHz or faster), Mac OS X v10.4.11: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G5, G4, G3), 256MB RAM, Browser: Safari 3 or higher, CD-ROM Drive, Display: XGA 1024 x 768 or better.
- Driver Features: Borderless printing, Auto Duplex print, Collate, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet, print, Poster print, Scaled print (20-400%), Fit-to-Page print, Photo Noise Reduction, Image Optimizer PRO, Photo effects, Greyscale print.
- Software Included: Drivers for Canon printer, Easy-PhotoPrint EX with HD Movie Print, Easy-WebPrint, EX² downloader and Solution Menu EX with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby: Approx.0.8 W (USB connected to PC), Off: Approx. 0.4 W (USB connected to PC), Printing: Approx 18 W¹.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° - 35° C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 45.5dB.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 431x297x153mm.
- Weight: Approx. 5.7kg.
Canon PIXMA iP4940 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on a file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP4940 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP4940 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|iP4940 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP4940 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP4940 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows XP x64)|
|iP4940 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.39.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|iP4940 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|iP4940 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP4940 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|On-screen Manual (Win)|
|On-screen Manual (Mac)|