Canon PIXMA iP4840 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA iP4840 inkjet printer doesn't stand out in the looks division and is fairly large for a home all-in-one device. Easy-WebPrint EX lets you quickly clip & combine information from numerous website. Auto Photo Fix II makes it possible for photos to be optimized with improvements such as red-eye removal.Easy-PhotoPrint EX permits easy formats for printing pictures, calendars, and showcases a Flickr search feature to locate appropriate publicly available pictures. CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM is an online service that allows you to download photos & pictures from worldwide recognized photographers & artists, for developing specialist looking prints, welcoming cards and more. Access is only offered with Canon genuine inks set up.
The Canon iP4840 to its bare bones, to reveal a super-efficient inkjet that's capable of creating top quality prints on a range of media styles. Auto Duplex printing while likewise, single ink tank, giving you to take pleasure in movie prints make use of the Full HD movie print or Printing from the web with Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE, this is as Canon technology boosts efficiency and photo high-quality image/document that draws from your print film. Print high quality is superb and is much better compared to many all-in-one mid-level printers. The Canon iP4840 can manage message and visuals files effortlessly. Photographic prints are similarly remarkable with images looking vivid and punchy. The capability to print on a range of various media such as a CD or a DVD, tee transfers and stickers is a fantastic function and ideal for the created kinds.
The PIXMA iP4840 makes use of thermal ink jet different shades to produce impressive publishing result especially because of that the maximum settlement of the ink-jet printer is in fact 9600 x 2400 dpi for color. The printer is in fact truly outstanding to become an economical color printer with Automotive duplex because of that this may imprint 2 edges from the paper. The optimum quantity from the paper feed of the color printer is 300 pieces. Canon has maintained controls on the printer to a minimum with just a power and paper feed feature. There's likewise a PictBridge port at the front and a solitary USB link at the back to connect to the printer. Utilizing the CD or DVD printer feature is easy, with the disks simply slotting right into a tray at the front.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP4840 Specifications:
- PRINTER FUNCTIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 5 Single Inks, 5-colour system with minimum 1 pl droplet size.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 20 seconds.
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 11.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: Single Ink technology – 5 separate ink tanks (PGI-425PGBK, CLI-426BK, CLI-426C, CLI-426M, CLI-426Y).
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 341 pages (PGI-425PGBK), 3005 pages* (CLI-426BK), Black: 3800 photos (PGI-425PGBK), 660 photos* (CLI-426BK), Estimated Supplemental Yield.
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Cyan: 520 pages (CLI-426C), Magenta: 500 pages (CLI-426M), Yellow: 515 pages (CLI-426Y), Cyan: 207 photos (CLI-426C), Magenta: 204 photos (CLI-426M), Yellow: 202 photos (CLI-426Y), Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper “Everyday Use” (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 150 sheets, Front Tray: Max. 150 sheets, Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable Blu-Ray Disc, DVD or CD.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm.
- Cassette: A4, B5, A5, Letter.
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m² and supported Canon special media up to approx. 300 g/m², Cassette: Plain paper: 64 to 105 g/m².
- DVD/CD Printing: Available as standard.
- Two-Sided Printing: Available for plain paper in A4, B5, A5 & Letter.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm).
- INTERFACE AND CONNECTIVITY
- Interface Type – PC: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Interface Type – Camera: Direct Print Port: Camera direct photo printing from PictBridge compliant digital cameras & camcorders.
- Interface Type – Mobile Phone / PDA: Photo printing via PictBridge.
- DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 7: 1 GHz or faster cpu, 1 GB RAM (64 bit requires 2 GB RAM), Windows Vista (32/ 64 bit): 1 GHz or faster cpu, 512 MB RAM, Windows XP SP2, 3: 300 MHz or faster cpu, 128 MB RAM, Browser: Internet Explorer 6 or higher, CD-ROM Drive, Display: 1024 x 768 or better, Mac OS 10.6: Intel Processor, 1 GB RAM, Mac OS 10.5: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G4, G5, 867 MHz or faster), Mac OS 10.4.11: Intel or PowerPC Processor (G5, G4, G3), 256 MB RAM, Browser: Safari 3 or higher, CD-ROM Drive, Display: 1024 x 768 or better.
- Driver Features: Collate, multiple pages per sheet print, booklet print, poster print, scaled print, fit-to-page print, Photo Noise Reduction, photo effects.
- Software Included: Canon printer drivers, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX with Full HD Movie Print function, Canon Easy-WebPrint EX, and Canon Solution Menu EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (USB connection to PC): Approx. 1.1 W, Off (USB connection to PC): Approx. 0.4 W, Printing: 17 W.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5° – 35° C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 – 90% RH (no condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Printing: Approx. 46.5 dB(A), When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 431 x 297 x 153mm.
- Weight: Approx. 5.7 kg.
Canon PIXMA iP4840 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP4840 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4840 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP4840 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP4840 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|iP4840 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP4840 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Canon IJ Printer Driver Windows XP x64 Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Windows Canon IJ Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|Linux IJ printer driver source file Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|iP4840 series User Manual (Windows)|
|iP4840 series User Manual (Mac)|