Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma iP2840 inkjet photo printer a great candidate for a desktop computer and entry-level printer at home, however, it may not be versatile for a small office and busier settings. Print high-quality papers and images with impressive levels of information, thanks to Canon's FINE technology and hybrid ink system. The color cartridge makes use of dye-based inks for brilliant color printing, while the black cartridge includes pigment ink for crisp, sharp message. An easy-to-use and economical house printer with 2 ink cartridges suitable for publishing daily files and occasional images. Simple USB connectivity and small design make it preferably suited for an individual work desk printer.
The Canon iP2840 printer is a no-fuss single feature tool with a level, sleek plastic frame that evaluates. Its small dimension will certainly not occupy many areas on a common office work desk or desktop. It needs two ink cartridges: a pigment-based black and three-color cartridges. My image Garden makes it easy to organize and print your images. Advanced features like face recognition allow you undergo all the pictures on your COMPUTER, also those long failed to remember, and utilize them to develop appealing new designs for printing. Print a lot more for less. XL cartridges deliver considerably extra web pages and last longer in between ink replacements-- excellent if you print often - and can deliver up to 30% savings each page compared to their standard matchings.
The Pixma iP2850 inkjet printer supports a wide array of media kinds, including shiny paper and envelopes. The color ink cartridges are made with fade-resistant dyes that make the tool trusted for printing pictures and display media. Packed software like Quick Menu and Printer Driver simplify installment and operation, while My Image Garden provides a straightforward photo editing and enhancing tool. The Auto Clip feature of the Easy-WebPrint Ex-Lover plug-in for Internet Explorer makes it straightforward to print only exactly what you need from the web. Clip picked info from several website and print on a solitary web page to conserve paper. Auto Power Off immediately switches the printer off otherwise made use of for an established time conserving your power. Auto Power On comfortably turns the printer back on when you begin printing.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA ip2810 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 600 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Borderless Printing: Not available.
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual operation.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-445 (Pigment Black), CL-446 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-445XL (Pigment Black XL), CL-446XL (Colour XL).
- INK YIELDS
- BK (Pigment Black): Standard: 180 document pages, Optional XL: 400 document pages, CL (Colour - CMY), Standard: 180 document pages, Optional XL: 300 document pages.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, Values obtained by continuous printing.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 60 sheets of plain paper, Max. 10 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, Photo paper: 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 275 g/m² (PP-201).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB.
- Wireless Connections: Not available.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
- Supported Mobile Systems: Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: Printer driver, My Image Garden, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 426 x 235 x 134mm.
- Weight: Approx. 2.3 kg.
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.5 W, Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 0.8 W, Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 0.8 W, Time to enter Standby mode: 2 minutes, Printing: Approx. 8 W.
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA iP2840 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP2840 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP2840 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac) (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)|
|iP2840 series Printer Driver Ver. 2.75 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|iP2840 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file) Linux (32-bit),Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|iP2840 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)(MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)|
|iP2840 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|iP2840 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|