Canon PIXMA ip1300 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma iP1300 fit flawlessly right into a dorm room or a home office that needs a basic yet speedy printer for papers, pictures, and research. This Canon Pixma printer is a wonderful residence printer, supplying top quality photo printing at a budget-friendly price. With both simplicity and a tidy design, the Canon Pixma focuses on just what is essential: the high quality of the image. Making vivid and dynamic photos that are full of detail, using indeterminate printing if required, this printer likewise ensures that the photos are fade resistant, utilizing Canon's ChromaLife100 technology to broaden the life of the photographs that matter. It assures high-resolution photo laboratory quality hard copies and an easy to use user interface, yet the Pixma iP1300 is expensive to run and the real outcome is not that remarkable.
The Canon iP1300 is a standard desktop inkjet printer with a downplayed style, do not have an actual control panel onboard and merely striking with its paper feed situated at the back. The prints, combined with high-quality photo paper and the great ink technologies, will certainly remain bright and fresh for up to 100 years in a photo cd. Utilizing FINE technology to make sure precise and exceptional information, the Canon Pixma iP1300 printer is a should have for the residence or the business photo printing needs. It also provides two-sided photo printing for the photo family members cd. The PIXMA range of printers uses accuracy and integrity that you can not find anywhere else, assuring you of an excellent printing experience, with Canon's integrated innovative printing modern technologies.
This Pixma ip1300 printer is the PG40 black cartridge and the CL41 color FINE cartridge, nonetheless the black cartridge isn't really a should have, as it is an optional addition. These inks are high yield to produce more prints, which are of an excellent top quality, lively and dazzling. In spite of low first costs, the Canon Pixma iP1300 is expensive to maintain because of the costly ink cartridges. The obsolete 3-ink system does not have an actual black ink, so message hard copies do not appear sharp. While it is possible to mount the optional black ink cartridge, it is costly to do so. Generally, the print high quality of the Canon iP1300 is below-average. Actual examinations showed slow-moving efficiency.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA ip1200 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA ip1300 Specifications:
- Maximum resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal)* x 1200 (vertical), (*Ink droplets can be placed in a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.).
- Print width: 203.2 mm max. (8.0 in), (for Borderless Printing: 216 mm/8.5 in).
- Interface: USB.
- Acoustic noise level: Approx. 44 dB (A) (when printing in the highest print quality mode on Photo Paper Pro).
- Operating environment: Temperature: 5 to 35°C (41 to 95°F), Humidity: 10 to 90%RH (no condensation).
- Storage environment: Temperature: 0 to 40°C (32 to 104°F), Humidity: 5 to 95% RH (no condensation).
- Power supply: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
- Power consumption: Standby: 1 W or lower, Printing: Approx. 10 W, OFF Approx. 0.5 W.
- Dimensions: (with Paper Support retracted): iP1300 : 435 (W) x 249 (D) x 165 (H) mm, 17.13 (W) x 9.8 (D) x 6.5 (H) inches.
- Weight: iP1700 : Approx. 3.0 kg (6.5 lb.), iP1300 : Approx. 2.9 kg (6.4 lb.).
- Canon FINE Cartridges: Nozzles: Black: 320 nozzles, Cyan/Magenta/Yellow: 384 x 3 nozzles.
Canon PIXMA ip1300 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA ip1300 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA ip1300 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA ip1300 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|iP1300 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|iP1300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista x64/XP x64)|
|iP1300 Printer Driver Ver. 2.00 (Windows 8.1/8/Vista/XP/2000)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|iP1300 User Manual (Windows)|
|iP1300 User Manual (Mac)|