Canon PIXMA ip1200 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma iP1200 promises long-lasting pictures and the sharper result, although actual efficiency exposes just standard results. This no-fuss tool is a budget-friendly option for pupils, house users, and professionals that are searching for a fast and user-friendly printer. Made with simplicity and function in mind, the Canon Pixma iP1200 is a personal color inkjet printer with a USB user interface, a 100-sheet capability, and a print engine that depends on a 3-ink system. Canon declares rates that are rather crappy, varying between 5.1 ppm and 11ppm. The Pixma iP1200 printer is integrated with Canon FINE cartridge technology featuring an optional black ink. The tool could quickly be configured with a computer considering that there is no control panel on-board.
The Canon iP1200 is an affordable space-saver. It can print borderless in high resolutions at as much as 4800x1200 dpi. This individual printer could fit sufficient quantities of paper (100 sheets) in its paper feed. The Canon iP1200 is remarkably peaceful, as well, discharging only 44 dBA of acoustic sound. It is compact, active and lightweight, evaluating roughly 2.9 kg and measuring 435mm vast, 164mm high, and 249mm deep. Even at a maximum top quality, the iP1200 was greater than twice as fast as the HP 3940, with the ordinary full-color page at best quality settings, printing in just 4 and a half minutes. So it's fast and it's economical, yet is it any kind of great? Well, it's sort of a variety right here. Our color slope test showed us that the prints were fairly exact on the colors, and showed minimal banding at the complex color blends.
The PIXMA iP1200 is an excellent starter-level printer for all household needs. The downsides we discussed will certainly not be created for worry if you are a laid-back individual, and the positive points definitely surpass them. With a price factor of Rs 2750, you seriously have absolutely nothing to lose. Text result and the top quality of images are not extremely impressive when they come out of the Canon Pixma iP1200 so it might not be the very best color inkjet printer for photo printing and professional-looking files. Its obsolete 3-ink system is another disadvantage since it takes in 2 picoliters of ink. Rates are not as guaranteed either, tests reveal.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA ip1000 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA ip1200 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: 3-ink with 2 pl Micro-Nozzles and FINE Cartridge (Optional 4th black ink).
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 70 seconds (Std).
- Mono Print Speed: Up to 11ppm (Max.), 5.1ppm (Std).
- Colour Print Speed: Text & Graphics: Up to 11ppm (Max.), 4.2ppm (Std), A4 Full Page: Approx. 117 seconds (Std).
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: FINE Cartridge - CL-41 (Optional black PG-40).
- Colour Ink Tank Life: CL-41: 155 pages at 5% coverage, CL-41: 180 pages (Printing ISO/JIS-SCID N5).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro (PR-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (PP-101), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (PP-101D), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-101), Glossy Photo Paper (GP-401), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Transparency (CF-102), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101), Super White Paper (SW-201).
- Media Input: Sheet feeder: Approx. 100 sheets.
- Media Size: Sheet feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, Credit Card (54 x 86mm).
- Media Weight: Sheet feeder: 64 to 105 g/m and supported Canon special media up to 273 g/m.
- Two-Sided Printing: Available by manual operation using Photo Paper Plus Double Sided, Super White Paper or plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only).
- Borderless Printing: Available using Photo Paper Pro (A4 & 10 x 15cm), Photo Paper Plus Glossy (A4, 10 x 15cm, & 13 x 18cm), Photo Paper Plus Double Sided (A4 & 13 x 18cm), Photo Paper Plus Semi Gloss (A4 & 10 x 15cm), Glossy Photo Paper (A4, 10 x 15cm & Credit Card), Matte Photo Paper (A4, & 10 x 15cm).
- DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: PC with Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows Me or Windows 98, USB interface, CD-ROM Drive. Free hard disk space: 370 MB for Windows XP/2000 and Windows Me/98. Mac: Macintosh computer with Mac OS X v10.2.1 or later, USB interface. Free hard disk space: 350 MB for Mac OS X v10.2.1 or later.
- Driver Features: Windows: Photo Optimizer PRO, Image Optimizer, Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo, Mac: Photo Optimizer PRO, Vivid Photo, Photo Noise Reduction.
- Software Included: Windows: Easy-WebPrint, Easy-PhotoPrint, PhotoRecord, Easy-PrintToolBox, Mac: Easy-PhotoPrint.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Power source: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Approx. 1W (standby), approx. 10W (printing).
- Temperature Range: 5 - 35 C.
- Humidity: 10 - 90% RH (no condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44dB (A) (best quality mode).
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 435 x 249 x 165mm.
- Weight: Approx. 2.9kg.
Canon PIXMA ip1200 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA ip1200 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA ip1200 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA ip1200 Driver and User Manual Download
|iP1200 CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.51.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|Printer Driver for (OSX Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|Printer Driver Windows XP (64-bit)|
|Printer Driver Windows 2000 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|PIXMA iP1200 / PIXMA iP1600 / PIXMA iP2200 - Quick Start Guide|