Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA G3400 is ideal for use within home, office and small company atmospheres, whether you are publishing files or images. Easily print from anywhere, permitting you to print wirelessly from your COMPUTER, and clever devices via our 'Canon PRINT app'. So you do not need to install brand-new software to get your printing underway. With our PIXMA Cloud service, you can access the internet services such as Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, and OneDrive. We additionally recognize that social media sites play a substantial part in the sharing of information, so we've made it feasible for you to print from such websites as Facebook and Instagram. Our multi-function gadget comes with incomparable web page returns of Colour: 7,000 pages. Black: 6,000 pages, implying you can take pleasure in considerable financial savings with low printing expenses.
The Canon G3400 Series has been built with the layout at its center, our front facing ink containers are easy to renew making it straightforward to track ink levels, ensuring that you're never caught unsuspecting. While our compact and streamlined layouts allow for full integration right into a home/office atmosphere. Improve the high quality of your prints with our high-quality pigment black ink and color dyes, to aid you in producing amazingly sharp texts and beautifully vivid pictures. Likewise allowing you to delight in publishing indeterminate 4 x 6" photos in around 60 seconds. When you are speaking about the color printing top quality of this printer, you will certainly have the ability to get the great printing result because this printer has the ordinary optimum printing resolution of 4800dpi.
The PIXMA G3400 to print a photo with the average of 20MP quality perfectly. As an addition to that, the intensity of the printing quality is something that you do not should worry about given that this printer has the minimum ink droplet of 2pl, which is little enough. To my eyes print high quality is terrific for a 3 CMY color ink printer on different papers brand names and finishes. B&W pics lack a deep black tone certainly but are total extremely correct, while shades images are vivid with positively rated tones. From my experience, photo print results are better than prints coming from an ordinary photo-shop via digital documents. Additionally, at least I'm able to adjust printing profiles to my preference. We've functioned to make sure that our printing system remains steady throughout high volume printing through improvements in our FINE print head and technology which makes sure air does not pass through right into the ink tube system.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G3100 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G3400 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour), Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- CARTRIDGES AND YIELDS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-490 (PGBK), GI-490 (C), GI-490 (M), GI-490 (Y).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 color documents printing, Black: 6000 pages, Colour: 7000 pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper High Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101) Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101) Envelope.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear tray: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper: up to 275 g/m².
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 24 sec, sESAT: Approx. 2.5 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 21 copies (max.)
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper), Borderless Copy.
- Copy Zoom: Fit to page.
- Display Type & Size: No display.
- Display Languages: n/a.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet), Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Google Cloud Print, Access Point Mode (Direct Connection from the smart device).
- Compatible Memory Cards: n/a.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only), Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required. For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required. Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Weight: approx. 5.8 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 445 x 330 x 163 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 46.0dB(A).
- Operating Temperature: 5-35°C.
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA G3400 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G3400 Driver and User Manual Download
|G3400 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G3400 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|G3400 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|
|G3400 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|