Canon PIXMA G3100 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The brand-new Canon PIXMA G3100 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer is suitable for any individual seeking an economical, high-quality printer offering real print dependability, raised user performance and simplicity of use. The PIXMA G3100 is astonishingly convenient with many methods to print wirelessly. With the Canon PRINT app, you could conveniently print pictures and papers straight from your Apple or Android mobile phones. On top of that, the ink bottle layout made for the individual experience less complicated that decreases the capacity for spills, spills, and imperfections.
This Canon G3100 brand-new printer showcases a wise integrated ink system layout that allows frontal ink set up ease of access and presence of the ink levels which conserves time and includes convenience. In addition, the design of the ink containers was created an easier customer experience that lessens possible spills, leakages, and discolorations. This is a function of the new intelligent printer ink layout is currently integrated that enables the front ink could establish the degree of ink visibility and ease of access that has the ability to conserve time and increase customer convenience.
The PIXMA G3100's hybrid ink system makes use of new pigment and dye color hybrid inks which offer much deeper blacks for sharp message top quality and more vibrant shades for aesthetically impactful printing. This introduced brand-new version is additionally designed with an air-protected, high-quality, durable and adaptable tube that keeps ink from drying out when the printer is not in use. This technique of replenishing ink supplies lower price on each page and greater web page yield, with the black ink providing 6,000 pages in each container and the color inks using 7,000 pages.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA E464 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G3100 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds, Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,492.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2, 5 and 25.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: GI-190 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml), GI-190 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), Custom Size (Width 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm : Length 152.4 mm - 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects, Wireless Printing.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4”x6” Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 24 seconds.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output.
- Max. Document Size: LTR / A4 (8.5" x 11.7").
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages in BK and 7,000 pages in color, Sharp Text, Wi-Fi LED, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/ Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- OS Compatibility: COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows:16, Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac:17, Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10, MOBILE OPERATING SYSTEMS: iOS®, Android, Windows RT.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.6” (W) x 13.0” (D) x 6.5” (H).
- Weight: 12.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA G3100 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G3100 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G3100 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G3100 Driver and User Manual Download
|G3100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G3100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|G3100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|
|G3100 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|