Canon PIXMA G2600 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - These Canon PIXMA G2600 printers will certainly also interest clubs, social groups, institutions and local business in addition to professional photographers that require a general-purpose multifunction printer that is cheap to run for their routine organization and would certainly like one that can produce the periodic photo top quality print. The auto power off establishing provides outstanding energy efficiency. PIXMA Endurance G2600 supplies the most effective of PIXMA's multifunction features as it publishes, copies and scans for longer because of bonus ink storage tanks that hold Canon's pigment and color inks. The outcome is more superior high-quality prints easy-to-use special ink bottle nozzles minimize spilling in this special one-step handling procedure that eliminates all difficulty and mess.
The Canon's G2600 printers have actually been developed for customers that are typically required to print records and are concerned regarding high ink cartridge expenses. Due to its printing, scanning and duplicating features, the G2600 will fit home office users and typical families that desire a daily printer/copier unit for tasks connected with residential, institution or university jobs. A hybrid system of pigment and dye inks create a darker, sharper black message and dynamic colors on indeterminate prints as much as an A4 dimension. Quality elements from FINE technology to the ink supply system give this printer as much as several years of use. The G2600 could deliver up to 7,000 color and 6,000 black and white A4 pages from its 4 incorporated refillable ink tanks and containers.
Your PIXMA G2600 can match any atmosphere with a streamlined style and incorporated inks. Given you utilize the ideal paper and appropriate driver setups, the G2600 can create acceptable prints up to A4 dimension and view prints up to 676 mm long. However, both these printers have constraints that should be taken into consideration. First of all, they just make use of four inks, which indicates they could not have the ability to reproduce refined tonalities. Second of all, neither Canon nor Epson makes any type of claims about the resilience of prints made with these printers, although the Canon's black pigment inks must be substantially a lot more fade-resistant than the color dyes-- or Epson's all-dye ink set. Check out the Long life area listed below for more details.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G2100 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G2600 Specifications:
- Printing Resolution (Horizontal x Vertical): 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Speed: Document: B&W – 8.8 ipm, Colour – 5.0pm; Photo: Approx. 60 sec. (4″x6″ borderless).
- Ink Tanks: GI690BK, GI690C, GI690M, GI690Y.
- Ink Yield: A4: GI690BK – 6000, GI690C – 7000, GI690M – 7000, GI690Y – 7000.
- Borderless Printing: Top/Bottom/Right/Left margin: each 0mm (Supported Paper Size: A4/LTR/4″x6″/5″x7″/8″x10″/Square (5″x5″)/Business Card).
- Paper Capacity: Plain paper: A4, A5, B5, LTR=100 sheets, LGL = 10 sheets.
- Paper Sizes: 4″ x 6″, 5″ x 7″, 8″ x 10″, A4, A5, B5, Envelope (DL, COM10), Legal, Letter.
- Supported Paper Weights: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2, Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: approx. 275 g/m2 (Photo Paper Plus Glossy II PP-201).
- PC Interface: Available.
- Speed:sFCOT / Colour Simplex Approx. 32 sec; sESAT / Colour Simplex Approx. 1.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1-21 pages (black/colour).
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning resolution: 600 x 1200 dpi.
- Scanning Speed: A4 Colour/300dpi – Approx. 19 sec.
- Scanning Bit Depth (Input/ Output): Grayscale: 16bit/8bit, Colour: 48bit/24bit (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- General Features
- Power Source: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Standby (scanning lamp is off) USB connection to PC: approx. 0.8W, OFF Approx. 0.4W, Copying (USB connection to PC) approx.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 445 x 330 x 163 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 5.8kg.
Canon PIXMA G2600 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G2600 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G2600 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G2600 Driver and User Manual Download
|G2600 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G2600 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|G2600 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac 1.4)
G2600 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac 1.3)
|G2600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)|
|G2600 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|
|G2600 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|