Canon PIXMA G2100 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The brand-new Canon PIXMA G2100 are an Inkjet All-in-One Printer that features easy to fill up built-in ink containers to please the assumptions of all individuals seeking inexpensive printing while still taking pleasure in real print dependability and quality. In addition to high-volume printing, users also benefit from the top quality offered by the hybrid ink system. This system utilizes black ink-based pigment making messages much crisper and place color based dyes for brighter colors and prints with a fantastic visual effect. PIXMA G2100 is furnished with an intelligent system of ink containers that have been incorporated into the machine for the ease of the user. This layout allows the front access for setup of ink also permitting the exposure of each color ink levels. On top of that, the ink container was designed to be easy to use and to minimize unintentional spills and discolorations.
The Canon G2100's ink containers offer more ink ability with 135 ml in the black bottle and 70 ml for each color ink container giving up to 6000 web pages in Black and a total of 7000 pages with combined colors. The PIXMA G2100 includes a wise incorporated ink system style that enables frontal ink set up access and visibility of the ink degrees which saves time and adds ease. Furthermore, the design of the ink bottles was made for a less complicated user experience that reduces prospective spills, leaks, and stains. This introduced new version is likewise designed with an air-protected, high-quality, long-lasting and flexible tube that keeps ink from drying out when the printer is not being used. scanner with an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi, borderless printing capability, as well as print speeds of up to 8.8 images each min (ipm) 2 in B/W and 5.0 ipm2 in color.
The PIXMA G2100 has been designed for all those that value both high productivity and genuine high quality, for a great printing experience. Notwithstanding high quantity printing, customers could similarly profit with the compromise ink structure that utilizes brand-new color and color shading crossover inks which offer more blacks to sharp material top quality and more energized hues for outwardly impactful printing. Exactly what's even more, the synopsis of the ink bottles was created a less demanding client experience that restricts possible spills, openings, and discolorations. This improved brand-new design is additionally intended with an air-secured, high caliber, the solid and adaptable tube that guards ink against drying out when the printer isn't being made use of.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA G1100 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA G2100 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds, Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,492.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2, 5 and 25.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: GI-190 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml), GI-190 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), Custom Size (Width 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm : Length 152.4 mm - 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, My Image Garden, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4”x6” Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): sFCOT (Color): Approx. 32 seconds, sESAT(Color): 1.7 ipm.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode.
- Color Depth: 48-bit Input / 24-bit Output.
- Max. Document Size: LTR / A4 (8.5” x 11.7”).
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages in BK and 7,000 pages in color, Sharp Text, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode.
- OS Compatibility: COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows:11, Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac:12, Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.6” (W) x 13.0” (D) x 6.5” (H).
- Weight: 12.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA G2100 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G2100 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G2100 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G2100 Driver and User Manual Download
|G2100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G2100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|G2100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac 1.4)
G2100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac 1.3)
|G2100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)|
|G2100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|
|G2100 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|