Canon PIXMA G1100 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The brand-new Canon PIXMA G1100 is perfect for anybody looking for a cost-effective, high-quality printer offering real print integrity, raised individual performance and ease-of-use. In addition to high quantity printing, individuals can likewise gain from the hybrid ink system that uses new pigment and dye color hybrid inks which provide deeper blacks for sharp text top quality and more vivid colors for aesthetically impactful printing. First of all comparing with various other brands utilizing the initial ink This canon offers much more brilliant colors than any other, it deserves noting the rate with which it prints that it is much faster than the various other brands, additionally this printer does not leave the "wet" sheet when the full-color sheet is printed, the others by the ink saturation if they generate that result.
The Canon G1100's control Panel includes two switches, power and cancellation and relevant status LEDs. Canon broadcasts neither the optimum month-to-month responsibility cycle nor an unusual proposed monthly quantity. Likewise, due to the absence of network connectivity, a PC can not print from you cloud sites, and Flash memory tools are not sustained. To meet the expectations of all users looking for genuine print integrity and top quality at inexpensive, Canon has actually engineered the new PIXMA G1100. This new inkjet printer preserves Canon's conventional high printing top quality while developing easy to fill up built-in tanks that supply more ink capability and greater web page yield. The PIXMA G1100's ink bottles provide more ink ability with 135 ml in the black container and 70 ml for each and every color ink bottle giving as much as 6000 pages in Black and an overall of 7000 web pages with combined colors.8.
The PIXMA G1100 is designed with an integrated built-in refillable ink storage tank system that is front-facing and housed within the printer, allowing individuals to quickly inspect the ink degrees and re-fill when required. This layout technique, coupled with the ink container's spill-resistant tops and an air-protected tube, gives seamless and clean use along with keeps ink from drying out when the printer is not being used. The PIXMA G1100 publishes approximately 8.8 photos per minute (ipm) 2 in B/W and 5.0 ipm2 in color, uses borderless printing capability1, and its ink installment established timespan is as short as six minutes. Plus the size is larger compared to the printers in your segment. If you have no worry with the noise and the dimension somewhat bigger, this printer is ideal.
Canon PIXMA G1100 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds, Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,492.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2, 5 and 25.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, lack:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: GI-190 Black Ink Bottle (135 ml), GI-190 Cyan Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Magenta Ink Bottle (70 ml), GI-190 Yellow Ink Bottle (70 ml).
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7”, (13 x 18 cm), Custom Size (Width 101.6 mm - 215.9 mm : Length 152.4 mm - 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint, Full HD Movie Print, My Image Garden, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper –OR– 20 Sheets of 4”x6” Photo Paper.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages8 in BK and 7,000 pages8 in color, Sharp Text, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/ Off, Quiet Mode.
- OS Compatibility: COMPUTER OPERATING SYSTEMS: Windows:9, Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac:10, Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 17.6” (W) x 13.0” (D) x 5.4” (H).
- Weight: 9.4 lbs.
Canon PIXMA G1100 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA G1100 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA G1100 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA G1100 Driver and User Manual Download
|G1100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|G1100 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
G1100 series Full Driver & Software Package (macOS 10.13/10.12/10.11/10.10)
|G1100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|G1100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.5.91 (Windows)|
|G1100 series Printer Driver Ver.2.91 (Windows)|
|G1100 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
|Ink Caution Sheet (pdf)|
|Ink Attention Sheet (pdf)|