Canon PIXMA MX924 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MX924 sustain the demands of a really effective tiny office with timesaving attributes, wireless capabilities, and additional ability inks. This premium, network-ready All-In-One provides high efficiency that every person can share. Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity allows you to print, scan, copy and fax from basically anywhere in the office or in the house. Apple AirPrint support allows you print straight from iPad and iPhone. Canon's Easy-PhotoPrint app gives the adaptability to print from, and even scan to, your mobile phones wherever you are in the office. With Apple AirPrint support, you can likewise print pictures, emails, web pages and various other documents straight from your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This multifunction device is a fashionable maker with straightforward functions such as a minimal driver panel and a larger display screen, and it is noteworthy for straight print capacities, too, however, some users could locate it does not have especially if their printing requires growing.
Above the owner Canon Driver Download has listed any drivers, if you found a broken link our site, you can contact us on the contact form that we provide.
|Canon PIXMA MX924|
The Canon MX924 has high-speed USB type B, Wi-Fi, and a USB flash memory port as its primary user interfaces, however, it could also be updated for Bluetooth compatibility. The flatbed scanner is adjacent to the little dual function driver panel with a three-inch color display. The automatic document feeder of the Canon PIXMA MX924 can deal with 35 sheets, while the main tray can manage as much as 250 sheets. The compact 11.7 Kg frame measures 231mm tall, 296mm deep, and 491mm wide, and it has a streamlined and stylish appeal that doesn't look out of a location in the modern office. A big 7.5 cm color TFT display makes it easy to see chosen features and sneak peek photos. The Dual Function Panel showcases LED-lit dual-purpose tricks. These tricks change appearance inning in accordance with the mode selected, streamlining attribute navigation.
The PIXMA MX924 is fast and with the ability to print approximately 15ppm in monochrome and 10ppm in color. The white area on paper can be increased with indeterminate printing. The 5 single-ink cartridge system makes the Canon PIXMA MX924 extra inexpensive to run. The tool is also compatible with AirPrint and Cloud. High ability cartridges are perfect for bulk printing. For better economic climate, this All-In-One features 5 solitary inks, so you only should change the color that goes out - making printing a lot more reliable. Optional inexpensive XL and XXL inks allow for even more pages to be published compared to a conventional ink, so require changing less frequently-- ideal if you print a whole lot. XXL cartridge could print up to 1000 pages. Canon's FINE technology, with minimal 1pl ink beads, delivers up to 9600dpi print resolution for astonishingly comprehensive color images and pictures. Delight in high print rates of 15ipm mono or 10ipm color.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX894 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX924 Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 9600 ¹ x 2400 dpi.
- Print Engine: Inkjet, 5 Single Inks, 5-colour system with minimum 1pl droplet size, FINE print head & ChromaLife100+ system.
- Mono Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds (Standard).
- Two-Sided Printing: Automatic 2-sided printing.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (Software included).
- Other Print Features: Normal size print, Borderless printing, Fit-to-Page print, Scaled print, Multiple pages per sheet print, Booklet print, Poster print, Collate.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 separate ink tanks: PGI-450PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK (Black), CLI-451C (Cyan), CLI-451M (Magenta), CLI-451Y (Yellow).
- Optional Ink Cartridges: Optional high yield XL ink tanks: PGI-450PGBK XL (Pigment Black), PGI-455PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), CLI-451BK XL (Black), CLI-451C XL (Cyan), CLI-451M XL (Magenta), CLI-451Y XL (Yellow).
- INK YIELDS
- PBK (Pigment Black): Standard: 375 document pages or 2,300* photos, Optional XL: 620 document pages or 4,600* photos, Optional XXL: 1,000 document pages or 7,500* photos.
- BK (Black): Standard: 1,645* document pages or 421* photos, Optional XL: 5,000* document pages or 1,130 photos.
- C (Cyan): Standard: 332 document pages or 121 photos, Optional XL: 700 document pages or 270 photos.
- M (Magenta): Standard: 333 document pages or 140 photos, Optional XL: 670 document pages or 313 photos.
- Y (Yellow): Standard: 329 document pages or 120 photos, Optional XL: 700 document pages or 271 photos.
- Composite (CMY average): Standard CMY: 331 document pages or 126 photos, Optional XL CMY: 690 document pages or 283 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Lower Cassette: Max. 250 sheets (plain paper), Upper Cassette: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-ray.
- Paper Sizes: Lower cassette: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial #10), 20x25cm, Upper cassette: 10x15cm, 13x18cm.
- Paper Weight: Lower cassette: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media, PT-101), Upper cassette: Photo paper up to approx. 300 g/m² (Canon special media, PT-101).
- Standalone Fax: Yes.
- PC Fax: Win: Via Fax modem (in MFP), Mac: n/a location, B/W transmission only.
- Colour Fax: Yes.
- Transmission Speed Mono/ color: Mono: Approx. 3 sec./page (33.6kbps), (based on default setting using ITU-T No.1 chart), Colour: Approx. 1 min/page (33.6kbps), (based on default setting using Canon Colour Fax Test Sheet).
- Modem Speed: Maximum 33.6kbps (Automatic fall back).
- Compression Method Mono/ color: Mono: MH, MR, MMR, Colour: JPEG.
- Memory transmissions: Fax Resolution: Mono: 8pels/mm x 3.85 lines/mm (Standard), 8pels/mm x 7.7 lines/mm (Fine), 300dpi x 300dpi (Extra Fine), Colour: 200 x 200 dpi (Photo). Greyscale / Colour Gradation: Mono: 256 levels, Colour: 24 bit (full colour) (RGB each 8 bit). Fax Memory: Up to 250 pages (Page count is based on ITU-T No.1 chart or Canon FAX Standard Chart No.1). Coded Dials: Max. 100 locations. Group Dial: Max. 99 locations. Redial: Yes. FAX/TEL Auto Switch: Yes. answering Machine Hook-up: Yes. Error correction mode (ECM): Yes, ITU-T T.30 compatible. Telephone handset: No. Reports: Activity report, User's data list, Telephone number list, Memory list, Rejected number list, Caller history list.
- Scanner: Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner.
- Film Scanning: n/a.
- Scanner Resolution - Optical: Up to 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 seconds.
- Colour Scanning Depth: Flatbed scan 48bit input / 24bit output (RGB each 16bit/8bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: Flatbed scan 16bit input / 8bit output.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA.
- Effective Scanning Width: Flatbed: A4/LTR (216x297mm) ADF: A4,LTR, LGL.
- Text Recognition - OCR: Yes (My Image Garden).
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 12 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 8.4 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Zoom: 25-400% , preset ratios.
- Copy functions & enhancements: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Display Type & Size: 7.5cm colour TFT display with Dual Function Panel.
- Display languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovene, Turkish, Greek, Slovakian, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Indonesian.
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (‘B’ Type Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Ethernet: IEEE802.3u (100BASE-TX), IEEE802.3(10BASE-T), 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), Bluetooth v2.0(Option): Maximum Speed 1.44Mbps (JPEG, PNG only, OPP, BIP), Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Non PC: USB flash memory (‘A’ Type Port), EPP-Android & Windows RT devices, iEPP-iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, PictBridge (LAN & Wireless LAN).
- Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (32 and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit), Windows RT, Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit), Windows Vista (32 and 64-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later.
- Software Included: My Image Garden with HD Movie Print ¹, Scanning Utility, Easy-WebPrint EX ² (download) and Quick Menu with CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM access.
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Automatic Document Feeder (ADF): 2-sided up to 35-pages.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 491 x 396 x 231 mm.
- Weight: Approx. 11.7 kg.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5-35°C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10-90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Approx. 44.0 dB(A).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
- Power Consumption: Off Approx. 0.4 W, Standby (connected to PC via USB): Approx. 1.0 W (scanning lamp off), Standby (all ports connected): Approx. 2.1 W (scanning lamp off), Time to enter Standby mode: 7 minutes, Copying: Approx. 17 W.
- Duty Cycle: Up to 12,000 pages / month.
Canon PIXMA MX924 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX924 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX924 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX924 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX924 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX924 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX924 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MX924 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|MX924 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX924 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX924 series Scanner Driver(MacOS 10.12). (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8). (Mac OS X 10.7/10.6)|
|MX924 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX924 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file) for Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file) for Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive) Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ICA Driver Ver (MacOS 10.12, OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7)|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
|Setup Manual For Windows|