Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The neat and trendy Canon Pixma MX885 uses outstanding, printing, faxing, copying, and scanning. The PIXMA MX885's noteworthy attribute for us is its double-sided automatic document feeder for scanning, faxing and copying. If you've got a double-sided, multi-page document it's easy to digitize it with the MX885-- on cheaper printers, the absence of double-sided automatic scanning makes this process strenuous. You additionally obtain an incorporated fax. It includes an organized and streamlined control panel and the big color screen, plus an automatic document feeder and an automatic duplexer. There is a pull-out tray near the bottom and a pull-up tray at the side of the printer, plus a covert memory card visitor port and USB port.
The Canon MX885 boasts a shiny black surface. It is compact and showcases an intelligent collection of the control board, including separate print switches for black and colored prints (with blue led lights) and big feature buttons for duplicating, faxing, scanning, and card reading. Wi-Fi and Ethernet enable multiple computer systems to connect directly through an office network, or a private computer can straight hook in by means of USB. We decided to link our examination PC by means of Wi-Fi and discovered the procedure completed swiftly with just very little printer software setup needed on the computer. You can additionally print straight from a USB stick or a series of memory cards-- the Canon PIXMA MX885 has 5 card ports on the front.
The Pixma MX885's 5-ink cartridge system. It has a tiny red LED light that flashes whenever ink is reduced. This printer can be used for MAC and COMPUTER computer systems and permits straight printing from a video camera via PictBridge. The auto document feeder has an ability of 35 sheets. Suitable for the large workplace, the Canon Pixma MX885 offers support for the wireless link. This printer is also fairly inexpensive. We accomplished close to 10 web pages each min over a 50-page print run with our color test document, which combines text with a variety of graphs and graphics-- this is just as fast as Canon rates the PIXMA MX885, and a remarkable rise from an inkjet printer. Print top quality wasn't jeopardized at this broadband, without any noticeable bleeding on text and regular, well-saturated blocks of color.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX7600 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX885 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 12.5 ipm, Color: ESAT: 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 4,096, Total: 4,608.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Cassette: 150 Sheets, ADF:35 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1, Copy AE (Auto Exposure/Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400x4800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
Canon PIXMA MX885 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX885 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX885 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX885 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MX885 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX885 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX885 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|MX885 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1b (Mac)|
|MX885 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Printer driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX885 series User Manual (Mac)|
|MX885 series User Manual (Windows)|