Canon PIXMA MX7600 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma MX7600 is a fantastic renovation because of the far better fax choice, an upgraded control panel, and the introduction of an auto-duplexer. The MX7600 will certainly likewise scan, copy and fax, and could carry out auto duplexing on print work, so you do not need to turn pages over to print on both sides. The automatic document feeder holds 35 pages, while the paper tray underneath the system holds 150 sheets. You could additionally insert specialized paper right into the feeder at the rear of the unit; it accepts all conventional paper dimensions. The front of the device consists of a multiformat memory-card visitor, and any media placed right into the reader is likewise readily available to any PC linked to the printer, either in your area or over the network. You could use the unit's onboard controls for duplicating, faxing, scanning, or printing, and you could make use of the included software to print from a COMPUTER attached either through USB or the network. If you're standing in front of the printer, you can use the built-in 1.8 inch LCD along with the well-designed control panel to facilitate printing functions.
The Canon MX7600 looks similar to the MX700 with its smooth aesthetic yet with a 35-page ADF at the back. There are media card ports hidden by a fold-out plastic cover in front, alongside a PictBridge port for direct-printing requirements. The paper result tray can be folded up back right into the MX7600 printer when not being used. The front area of the Canon Pixma MX7600 is significant for its thorough yet active control panel with an alphanumeric keypad and devoted buttons for sure jobs. The Canon MX7600's 1.8-inch color LCD is adjustable for a far better view. Setup and configuration of the printer aren't really hard, yet it is time-consuming. Not only do you have to eliminate concerning 25 items of tape and foam from every space and cranny of the printer, however you additionally need to install a holder for the six ink containers and then the containers themselves, let the printer adjust itself (which takes concerning 9 minutes), and after that mount the software, which takes about 25 mins. We followed the consisted of fold-out arrangement guide, nonetheless, and had no concerns with any of the actions.
The PIXMA MX7600 prints color at a resolution of 4,800 x1,200 dots each inch (dpi), and black at 600x600dpi. In our tests, both color and monochrome prints looked impressive. Canon's insurance claim of laser-quality text is no marketing hype: Edges were razor sharp, the text was understandable right down to a little 3 points on both black and gray histories, and colors were vivid and intense. In our color test pattern, we detected no imperfections whatsoever-- the message was sharp, shades were smooth, and blends and ranks were perfect, with not even a tip of banding anywhere. Users are applauding the cutting-edge clear ink cartridge since it boosted the print quality of the Canon Pixma MX7600. It has an auto-duplexer, user-friendly controls for photo printing, and better faxing options. The Canon Pixma MX7600 prints graphics and photographs fast at up to 23 ppm, and scans in high resolutions at as much as 4800 dpi. The built-in Ethernet is another beneficial function. Those that wish to directly print from an sd card or digital camera can do so with the built-in media card slots and PictBridge port.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX924 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX7600 Specifications:
- Printing Method: Inkjet.
- Print Speed (up to): Black: Up to 28ppm (As fast as 2.1 seconds per page), Color: Up to 23 ppm (As fast as 2.6 seconds per page), Approx. 43 seconds.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 3,072, Total: 3,584.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5 picoliter size.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4" x 6", 5" x 7", 8" x 10", Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes, *The paper sizes that can be fed from the cassette are as follows: Letter/Legal (Plain Paper Only).
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: N/A.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Image Fix, Auto Sheet Feeder.
- Paper Handling: Front Loader: 150 Pages, ADF: 35 Pages (Plain Paper).
- Output Tray Capacity: Front Loader: 150 Pages ADF: 35 Pages.
- Copy Speed (up to): Black: 28 cpm (As fast as 2.1 seconds per page), Color: 23 cpm (As fast as 2.6 seconds per page).
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: 2-in-1 / 4-in-1 Copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages Preset Reduction/Enlargement Ratios, Sort.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:4800 x 9600 dpi, ADF: 600 x 600 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Duplex Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed:8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: Up to 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages 5.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Group Dialing, One-Touch Speed Dialing, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Image Fix, Auto Sheet Feeder, Auto Duplex Scan, Network Scan, Push Scan, 1.8LCD, 20 Languages Selectable, 2-Way Paper Feeding, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Duplex ADF, Ethernet Connectivity, PgR Ink System, PictBridge
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: CompactFlash® Card, microSD™ Card, SD™ Memory Card, SDHC,™ Memory Stick,® Memory Stick PRO,™ MultiMediaCard,® Microdrive,® miniSD™ Card Memory Stick Duo,™ Memory Stick PRO Duo,™ RS-MMC™ and xD-Picture Card®3
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 7, Windows Vista™, Windows XP/2000 and Mac OS® X v. 10.3.9 to 10.5.x10.
- Standard Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support), PictBridge (Cable not included), Ethernet.
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software & User's Guide, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Newsoft® Presto Page Manager.
- Power Consumption (approx.): Standby (When the scanning lamp is off): Approx. 3.2W, Off Approx.1W, Copying: Approx. 23W,8 Maximum (instantaneous): Approx. 70W9.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 21.0 (W) x 19.7 (D) x 10.1 (H).
- Weight: 36.6 lbs.
- Warranty: Toll-free technical phone support plus 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange Program.
Canon PIXMA MX7600 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX7600 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX7600 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX7600 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX7600 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX7600 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MX7600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX7600 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX7600 series MP Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64)|
|MX7600 series MP Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MX7600 series MP Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|Mac OS X Canon MP Drivers for Network|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX7600 series Scanner Driver Ver. 13.12.2a (OS X)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|MX7600 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX7600 series User Manual (Mac)|