Canon PIXMA MX714 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma MX714 is a high-speed entertainer that ensures the most effective outcome in both photo and text prints. Delights in document and photo prints of the best quality with this All-In-One. With network and Wi-Fi, this gadget also uses double-sided prints, copies, faxes and check capabilities. Developed for the tiny office, the Canon Pixma MX714 features to check and fax capabilities in addition to copy and print functions. Wi-Fi is added as an incentive in this multifunction gadget, but it is heavy and expensive. Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity make this fashionable black All-In-One easy for everybody to share and print, scan, copy and fax from basically anywhere in the home or office. Apple AirPrint assistance enables you to print straight from iPad and iPhone.
The Canon MX714 is created to be an effective and hassle-free multifunction gadget for the little office, so apart from the typical copy, print, and check features, it has a 33.6 kbps fax machine and supports straight printing from mobile phones, memory cards, and digital cameras. This minimal tool's centerpiece is a straightforward control panel with a 6.2 TFT color display screen. The Canon Pixma MX714 is Ethernet and Wi-Fi prepared, weighs 11.7 kg, and makes use of a 5-color ink system with high-yield cartridges. Big double-sided documents can be automatically scanned, duplicated or faxed with the completely incorporated, 35- sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF). Scan and conserve to a 'portable PDF' is excellent for archiving or emailing.
The PIXMA MX714 offers full inkjet printing, copying, scanning and faxing functionality, and provides individuals a choice between USB, Ethernet, and wireless connectivity. Automatic document feeding, automatic double-sided printing, and both direct printing and mobile printing offer individuals great deals of time-saving alternatives, as do print speeds of up to 12.5 photos each minute, but photo laboratory quality photo prints are likewise feasible with resolutions of as much as 2400 x 9600 dpi. Automatic double-sided printing, borderless printing, and direct-printing capabilities are amongst the selling factors of the Canon Pixma MX714. Apart from that, there is the feature-packed facsimile machine that could send messages fast even when being used as a standalone tool. There is an automatic document feeder and functional network-friendly attributes on the Canon Pixma MX714, too to help individuals conserve time.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX531 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX714 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 12.5 ipm, Color: ESAT: 9.3 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 512, Color: 4,096, Total: 4,608.
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets, Cassette: 150 Sheets, ADF:35 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper;Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy;Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss;Matte: Matte Photo Paper;Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag™;Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 7.4 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Print Features: AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 2400x4800 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode8, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8x5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 250 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 100 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Photo Connect
- Media Card Support: SD Memory Card SDHC MultiMediaCard (v4.1) MultiMediaCard Plus (v4.1) miniSD Card mini SDHC Card RS-MMC (v4.1) microSD Card microSDHC Card CompactFlash Card Microdrive Memory Stick Memory Stick PRO Memory Stick Duo Memory Stick PRO Duo Memory Stick Micro xD-Picture Card xD-Picture Card(Type M) xD-Picture Card (Type H).
- Other Features: Wireless Printing1, 2.5 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex Auto Document Feeder, PictBridge, Mobile Printing, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, Card Slots (See Memory Card Support) PictBridge (Cable not included), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Software Included: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MX712 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Easy-WebPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 19.4 (W) x 17.7 (D) x 8.6 (H).
- Weight: 25.7 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX714 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX714 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on the file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX714 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX714 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX714 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX714 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX714 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MX714 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX714 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX714 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0b (Mac)|
|MX714 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX714 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX714 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX714 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX714 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX714 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX714 series User Manual (Mac)|