Canon PIXMA MX530 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MX530 resemble an expert office maker, though it can be made use of for everyday printing or in a home office or small company office. If you want to have the ability to print in color and black and white from a compact equipment that is suitable for use within an office, the Canon Pixma MX530 will fit the costs. On top of that, you will certainly be able to print papers, photos, and photographs. It is likewise feasible to take advantage of technological breakthroughs and utilize the cloud to print wirelessly.
The Canon MX530 makes it possible to achieve high-quality photos and documents in your home, as there are a number of different documents that it can sustain, from plain to shiny and even envelopes. This portable tool is created in a streamlined black with enticing lines, and the controls are within easy reach on the top. With Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection capabilities, this Canon printer is a hassle-free way to get the photos that you desire. It functions swiftly, with a scan taking approximately 15 seconds and a borderless 10" x 15" photo taking around 46 secs. It can produce clear results with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
The Pixma MX530 is a high-quality color printer that supplies copy and device is nearly half the dimension of its comparable previous counterparts and will certainly fit well right into any kind of workplace. The fold-down door means that the area needed when this is open have to be thought about when it functions. PIXMA MX530 has 2 cartridges, one color, one black, which will need to be replaced when they run low. You should know the minimal system needs beforehand to make certain that it will certainly be able to deal with your specific system.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX524 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX530 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL), Inkjet system with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size, ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 9.7 ipm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 5.5 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 46 seconds, 5cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Automatic.
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, ADF, and CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 seconds.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- OCR: Yes.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 24 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 4.7 ipm, sESAT ADF: Approx. 4.3 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Copy zoom: 25-400%.
- Print functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Copy quality settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 50 pages.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-540 (Pigment Black), CL-541 (Colour), Optional XL Ink Cartridges, PG-540XL (Pigment Black XL), CL-541XL (Colour XL).
- INK YIELDS
- BK (Pigment Black): Standard: 180 document pages or 2,465 photos, Optional XL: 600 document pages or 7,560 photos, CL (Colour - CMY), Standard: 180 document pages or 69 photos, Optional XL: 400 document pages or 150 photos.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, ISO/IEC 29102 for 10x15cm color borderless photos, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon Glossy Everyday Use (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Photo Stickers (PS-101), Canon T-Shirt Transfer (TR-301).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Wired Connections: Hi-Speed USB, USB flash memory port.
- Wireless Connections: Wi-Fi IEEE802.11 b/g/n¹.
- Access Point Mode: Bluetooth v 2.0 (optional USB adapter), Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Applications Support Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS (Canon PRINT app, AirPrint), Android (Canon PRINT app), Windows RT, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: Internet Explorer 8, internet connection or CD-ROM, Mac: Safari 5 and internet connection, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver with Scanning Utility, Quick Menu, My Image Garden, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD display.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 458 x 385 x 200 mm.
- Weight: 8.5kg.
Canon PIXMA MX530 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX530 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX530 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX530 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX530 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX530 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX530 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MX530 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX530 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX530 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|MX530 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX530 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX530 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX530 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX530 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX530 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX530 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX530 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|