Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma MP540 is above average when it comes to print top quality and performance. The quality of the printer is probably the noteworthy function of the MP540, with exceptional photos and topical files. The text was crisp and tidy with great character definition and even in draft mode message went over. A single web page of the text prepared in just 6 secs and more than adequate for daily use. We likewise ran a combined business design document via the Canon and found the outcomes similarly as excellent. Shades were precise and message over colors and photos kept definition and shape. It allows you print directly from your flash memory card or digital tools and features 2 paper trays. The only major downside is the absence of Wi-Fi. The fairly slow print speed may additionally restrict efficiency.
The Canon MP540 promises easy copying, scanning, and printing in one portable device that considers around 7.8 Kg. It supports card direct printing and Bluetooth to make up for the absence of Wi-Fi. When not being used, you could shut the LCD display and the result paper tray to maintain dust from getting inside the Canon Pixma MP540. Photo top quality is one more strong location for the MP540 with outstanding prints. Pictures had a really excellent finish with loads of information and precise colors. It's a little bit slower compared to some of the Canon printers we've evaluated, yet not by much. An A4 borderless image was performed in just under 4 minutes, which is by no means terrible. 5 separate ink containers provide the print head with basic CMYK and a pigment photo black. There's an LCD screen to help with browsing the menus and options too.
The Pixma MP540 lives up to its name as a photo printer because apart from creating high-quality prints, it showcases one more paper tray just for taking care of photo paper. There is a 5cm TFT display with an Easy-Scroll Wheel for ease in navigating of prints, setups, and printer features. Print resolution is high at 9600x2400dpi, so you obtain exceptional photo lab prints. The flatbed scanner flaunts a resolution of 2400x4800, which can be boosted to 19200x19200 dpi for the even more precise result. Scans were equally as excellent with an excellent degree of detail and color accuracy. Mono duplicating was the only inadequate efficiency from the Canon during testing with a result that was a bit rinsed for our preference. A full A4 check took just 21 seconds and the resulting data was sharp and accurate through the driver might irritate much more seasoned individuals.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MP492 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MP540 Specifications:
- Print Speed Colour (pages per minute): 17.
- Photo Printer: Yes.
- Printer Type: Inkjet.
- Print Speed B&W (pages per minute): 26.
- Maximum Resolution (Colour): 9600dpi x 2400dpi.
- Printer Usage: Small Office / Home Office.
- Maximum Resolution (B&W): 9600dpi x 2400dpi.
- Colour Printer: Yes.
- Compatability: Mac OS, Windows.
- PRINT MEDIA
- Print Media Supported: Labels, Iron-on transfers, Photo paper, semi-gloss, Photo paper, glossy, Photo paper, matt, Plain paper, Envelopes.
- Double-sided Printing: Yes.
- Total Media Capacity (Sheets): 250.
- WIRELESS CONNECTIONS
- Wireless technology supported: Bluetooth.
- COPYING FEATURES
- Copying Speed B&W (pages per minute): 24.
- Copying Speed Colour (pages per minute): 16.
- Zoom Range, Reduction (%): 25% to 400%.
- Copier: Yes.
- Width (mm): 450.
- Length (mm): 366.
- Height (mm): 157.
- Weight (kg): 7.8.
- SCANNER FEATURES
- Scanner Resolution: 2400dpi x 4800dpi.
- Scanner Form Factor: Desktop.
- Scanner: Yes.
Canon PIXMA MP540 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP540 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP540 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP540 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP540 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP540 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 8.1/8/ 7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit|
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP540 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|Debian Linux Printer & Scanner Drivers|
|MP540 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MP540 series User Manual (Mac)|