Canon PIXMA MP276 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - the Canon PIXMA MP276 inkjet printer does not let down Developed with worth in mind. Whether you have to print files, check message books, or copy directions, Canon has it covered with their multi-functional all-in-one printer. The small device has PictBridge technology which permits you to link your video camera directly to the printer; it likewise includes an 'Energy Star' qualification for its power saving credentials. The display screen is also utilized to show a variety of indexed personalities so you can choose different menus without needing to have an LCD panel. The characters made use of don't incorporate that well with their functions, however-- 'U' for head positioning, 'A' to print the nozzle check pattern, for example. Paper feeds from the tray at the rear-- where a support brings up and locks right into placement-- to the within the front cover, which instantly turns down if you begin printing without opening up the device manually.
The Canon MP276 is minimalist in design, the plain white case includes a similarly, non-obtrusive LCD show panel and function buttons which allow you making duplicates without linking to a laptop. The input tray has a reputable 100-sheet capability; it likewise includes a stylish, self-opening collection tray that immediately opens to gather duplicates and prints. Access to the Canon MP276 inkjet cartridges goes to the rear of the device which likewise houses the single USB port for connection to your computer system. With this minimum size of ink, you can still generate several information or photo with it. If you use this printer, you will get optimal resolution for your photo up to 4800 × 1200 dpi. And don't worry regarding the scanning given that it gives you a maximum resolution as well. The resolution is up to1200x2400 dpi.
The PIXMA MP276 besides the competitors is the top quality of the scanner. Canon has actually left no stone unturned, installing a high-res scanner which produces fantastic outcomes-- pictures are clear, real to color and have excellent resolution. The photocopier is just as impressive, not just creating top quality reproductions, however, doing so at a respectable speed. The control panel-- corrected right into the leading surface of the printer, to the right of the scanner cover-- is remarkably well-endowed. There are switches for copying and scanning, one to fit a copy to the web page and others to pick paper type. The primary display is a single, seven-segment LED, which is used to establish copy numbers, from 1 to 9, yet suggests far more. The printer also struggled with some banding when printing graphic records. There is additionally the concern of not having the ability to attach wirelessly, which would certainly have made the printer much more versatile as a house printer service.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MP272 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MP276 Specifications:
- Model: PIXMA MP276 all in one photo Printer.
- Printer Type: Inkjet.
- Monochrome / Colour: Colour.
- Printing Method: Photo printer Inkjet Color.
- LCD Display: 7 segments LED.
- Maximum Resolution (dpi): 4800 x 1200dpi (max).
- Input (Plain Paper): A4 = 100.
- Maximum Paper Size: A4, Letter, Legal, A5, B5, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 4×6″, 5×7″, 8×10″.
- Envelopes (Input): European DL and US Com.
- Automatic Feed: YES.
- The range of Paper Weights (GSM): approx. 300g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101), Connectivity USB / Parallel Port / Ethernet.
- Other: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge.
- Temperature: 5 – 35°C.
- Relative Humidity (Percentage): 0 – 90% RH(no dew condensation).
- Noise Levels (DB): 36.0 dB(A) using the default settings.
- Power Requirement Voltage: AC100 – 240V, 50 / 60Hz.
- Power Consumption (Standby) per Hr (Watts): approx. 1.2W.
- Compatible Operating System: Windows:- 2000 SP4 / XP SP2 / Vista. Macintosh:- OS X 10.3.9 – 10.5.
- Scanner (Type): CIS Flatbed Scanner.
- Dimensions Width x Depth x Height: 450 x 335 x 155mm.
- Weight (Kgs): 5.6Kg.
Canon PIXMA MP276 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP276 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP276 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP276 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP276 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MP276 series MP Driver Ver.1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MP276 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MP276 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP276 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|MP276 series MP Driver Ver.1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|MP276 series OSX Printer Driver|
|MP276 series Scanner Driver Ver. 15.5.2a (Mac)|
|MP276 series Linux Source file for ScanGear|
|MP276 series Debian Linux Print Drivers|
|MP276 series ScanGear for Linux|
|MP276 series RPM Linux Print Drivers|
|MP276 series Canon ScanGear for OSX(10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP276 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MP276 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|