Canon PIXMA MP272 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MP272 inkjet printer doesn't disappoint Produced with value in mind, Whether you have to print documents, scan message publications, or copy instructions, Canon has it covered with their multi-functional all-in-one printer. Print, scan and copy in one, with spectacular outcomes! ChromaLife100+ dye-based inks guarantee prints will be lasting as well as sharp and clear, whether you're printing records from your computer system or photos directly via the PictBridge link. The small device has PictBridge technology which permits you to connect your camera directly to the printer; it also includes an 'Energy Star' accreditation for its power saving credentials. You could make use of two ways to download the drivers and driver updates promptly and quickly from here. You could utilize the following is the checklist of the drivers that we supply. Or you could use Driver Navigator to assist you to download and install and install Your Printer driver immediately.
The Canon MP272 is minimal in layout, the plain white situation features a just as, non-obtrusive LCD present panel and feature buttons which allow you making copies without attaching to a laptop. The input tray has a commendable 100-sheet capability; it additionally includes an elegant, self-opening collection tray that automatically available to accumulate copies and prints. Access to the Canon MP272 inkjet cartridges goes to the back of the equipment which likewise houses the single USB port for the link to your computer system. The Canon Pixma MP272 Multifunction Inkjet Printer's 1200dpi resolution also supplies very detailed scans. Auto Scan mode automatically senses exactly what is being checked and saves the file with one of the most proper setups. Just what's even more, you will not be left waiting for your work to show up, as the Canon Pixma MP272 functions rapidly, with a print speed of approximately 8ppm.
The PIXMA MP272 is something that you need to not ask any longer. The printing top quality of this printer is excellent. You can additionally print a paper photo in less than a min. The print top quality is rather impressive, but exactly what really establishes the PIXMA MP272 in addition to the competition is the top quality of the scanner. Canon has left no stone unturned, installing a high-res scanner which generates fantastic outcomes-- photos are clear, real to color and have the fantastic resolution. The photocopier is just as remarkable, not only producing top quality reproductions but doing so at a respectable rate. Print rates are a minor concern with plain text files taking about 7ppm, which could pose problems, specifically if you print huge papers on a regular basis. The printer also dealt with some banding when printing graphics files. There is also the problem of not having the ability to connect wirelessly, which would have made the printer much more versatile as a residence printer service.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MP272 Specifications:
- Printer Type: Ink-jet.
- Output Type: Color Printer.
- Format: A4.
- Print Resolution: 600×600 dpi.
- Input Feed Capacity: 100 pages (standart), 100 pages (maximum).
- Media Types: Plain Paper, Cards, Transparencies, Stickers, Photo Paper, Glossy Photo Paper, Envelopes, Matte Photo Paper.
- Paper Weight Support: 64-300 g/m2.
- Ink Cartridges Count: 2.
- Colors Count: 4-ink.
- Printing Photos: Yes.
- Borderless Printing: Yes.
- Min Ink Droplet Volume: 2 picolitres.
- Time of Printing Photo (Color, 4 x6 /10x15cm): 45s.
- Pigment Ink: Yes.
- Direct Print (PictBridge): Yes.
- Cartridge Capacity (Black): 401 pages.
- Cartridge Capacity (Color): 349 pages.
- LCD Screen
- LCD: No.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanner Format: A4.
- Scanner Size: 216×297 mm.
- Scan Element: CIS.
- Pixel Depth: 48 bit.
- Shades Of Gray: 256.
- Optical Resolution: 1200×2400 dpi.
- Enhanced Resolution: 19200×19200 dpi.
- Support Standarts: TWAIN, WIA.
- Maximum Number Of Copies: 9.
- Interfaces: USB 2.0.
- OS Support: Windows, Mac OS.
- Power Consumption Operational: 11 W.
- Power Consumption Standby: 1.2 W.
- Width: 17.6 inch.
- Height: 6.1 inch.
- Depth: 13.1 inch.
- Weight: 11 lbs (5.6 kg).
Canon PIXMA MP272 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP272 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP272 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP272 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP272 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|MP272 series MP Driver Ver.1.05 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MP272 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MP272 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP272 series MP Driver Ver. 1.05 (Windows XP x64)|
|MP272 series MP Driver Ver.1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|MP272 series OSX Printer Driver|
|MP272 series Scanner Driver Ver. 15.5.2a (Mac)|
|MP272 series Linux Source file for ScanGear|
|MP272 series Debian Linux Print Drivers|
|MP272 series ScanGear for Linux|
|MP272 series RPM Linux Print Drivers|
|MP272 series Canon ScanGear for OSX(10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP272 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MP272 series User Manual (Mac)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|