Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma MP260 is a standard multifunction that could print, check, and copy. It is not the most trendy looking Pixma, but it does pack great attributes that older designs did not have. It has actually built-in flash memory card ports and makes use of Canon's FINE Cartridges, which work with real photo documents from the very same brand. It generates better-quality and longer-lasting photos, together with even more dynamic scans and copies. The Canon Pixma MP260 is quite loud, however, and still doesn't have Wi-Fi user interface. A series of user-friendly functions has in fact been contained to enhance the simplicity of usage. The flying start has the All-In-One useful within secs, while for easy printing there is a self-opening paper tray.
The Canon MP260 is somewhat blocky, with the very same white and black finish as its predecessors. It has a self-opening up a paper tray for collecting prints and a high-resolution 1200dpi scanner. USB still comes as a typical interface, you can get the optimum of 1200 x 2400dpi for a solitary web page that you check using this printer. If you are requesting for the scanning speed of the Canon PIXMA MP260 printer, then you will rejoice to know that you will just require about 15 secs to end up a page of scanning. You do not need to fret about the color because any sort of paper can be scanned within 15 secs despite the color of the web page that you scan. The Canon Pixma MP260 features the addition of flash memory card slots for direct printing without utilizing your PC.
The Pixma MP260 flaunts much better top quality outcomes (prints and scans) and sustains indeterminate printing. multifunction printer due to the fact that it can do more than one tasks including publishing paper and image. Individuals must think of a lot of factors prior to purchase one, particularly concerning the attributes. One point that generally needs to be examined other than the printing connects is the replicating and the scanning associates. The copier creates lively recreations, and the printer features a series of software that enables easy design for schedules, albums, and other creative jobs. Auto Photo Fix additionally makes photo modifying simpler, and the scanner has an OCR function for converting printed text into electronic files.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MP252 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MP260 Specifications:
- PRINTER FUNCTIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Engine: InkJet 4-ink with minimum 2 pl ink droplets and FINE Cartridges.
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 45 seconds (Standard).
- Mono Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 6.5 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: ESAT: Approx. 4.5 ipm.
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: FINE Cartridge - PG-510, CL-511 (Optional - PG-512, CL-513).
- Black Ink Tank Life: Black: 220 pages (PG-510), 401 pages (PG-512), Black: 2760 photos* (PG-510), 5205 photos* (PG-512), Estimated supplemental yield.
- Colour Ink Tank Life: Colour: 244 pages (CL-511), 349 pages (CL-513), Colour: 97 photos (CL-511), 144 photos (CL-513).
- Media Type: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Pro II (PR-201), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101), High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), T-shirt Transfer (TR-301), Photo Stickers (PS-101)
- Media Input: Rear Tray: Max. 100 sheets.
- Media Size: Rear Tray: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL, COM10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm.
- Media Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 to 105 g/mÂ² and Canon special media up to 300 g/m.
- Two-Sided Printing: Available by manual operation using plain paper in A4, B5, A5, Letter & 13 x 18cm sizes (Windows only).
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm).
- SCANNER FUNCTIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed CIS color scanner.
- Scanner Resolution Optical: Up to 1200 x 2400dpi.
- Scanner Resolution Digital: Up to 19200 x 19200dpi.
- Colour Scanning Depth: 48 / 24 bit (RGB each 16 / 8 bit).
- Halftone/Greyscale: 16 / 8 bit.
- Compatibility: TWAIN / WIA (Windows XP/Windows Vista).
- Effective Scanning Width: A4/LTR.
- OCR Bundle: Yes (MP Navigator EX).
- COPIER FUNCTIONS
- Color/Photo Copy: Yes.
- Copy Speed Colour Document: FCOT: Approx. 39 sec.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 9 copies, 20 copies.
- Other Features: Fit-to-page copy (Borderless copy).
- INTERFACE AND SOFTWARE
- Interface Type - PC: Hi-Speed USB (B Port).
- Supported Operating System: Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit) / Windows XP SP2 / Windows 2000 Professional SP4, Mac OS X v.10.3.9 - v.10.5.
- Software Included: Canon MP Navigator EX, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
- GENERAL FEATURES
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 444 x 331 x 155mm.
- Temperature Range: Operating environment: 5Â° - 35Â° C.
- Humidity: Operating humidity: 10 - 90%RH (no dew condensation).
- Acoustic Noise Levels: Print: Approx. 42 dB(A), When printing ISO/JIS-SCID N2 pattern on 10x15cm Photo Paper Plus Glossy II using default settings.
- Weight: Approx. 5.6 kg.
- Power source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA MP260 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test to examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MP260 Driver and User Manual Download
|MP260 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MP260 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|MP260 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MP260 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)|
|MP Drivers for Windows XP 64bit|
|Printer Driver for Mac OSX (Mac OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5)|
|MP260 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)|
|Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module|
|MP260 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MP260 series User Manual (Mac)|