Canon PIXMA TS9140 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma TS9140 is an all-in-one printer in the sense that it offers additional scanning and copying alternatives. Enjoy easy smartphone-like control making use of a big 12.6 cm touch screen on an auto-tilting front panel. The Interface mirrors the Canon PRINT application for a smooth experience. Magnificently portable and flexible this 6 solitary ink All-In-One offers photo fanatics premium color printing and clever wireless connectivity. The procedure is easy with an auto tilting panel and smartphone-like control by means of 12.6 centimeters touchscreen. Though it is capable of performing a variety of procedures, it is a particularly great alternative for digital photographers. The Canon Pixma TS9150 is an inkjet printer that utilizes six ink colors in order to create clear photos and top quality photos, with a scanning resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi.
The Canon TS9140 Print perfectly abundant indeterminate images with this small, stylish printer. 6 single inks consist of a new Photo Blue for terrific detail and pigment black for sharp text. Has a high-end, contemporary look that suggests it will certainly look great alongside the latest PC. At just 14 x 37.2 x 32.4 cm, it will not be way too much difficulty to discover an ideal quantity of room for it. The smooth look of the printer is enhanced by the reality that the front panel, where the big touchscreen can be discovered, benefits from an auto-tilt center that could place it into an appropriate setting. Just change the color you require with private inks and deal with both photo and paper media with dual feeders. Save with XL or XXL storage tank options and auto 2-sided printing.
The Pixma TS9140 has the potential to be a devoted photo printer as it provides a variety of attributes to help when seeing it pictures look exactly as they should. This includes photo blue ink and a creative filter. There are six ink containers consisted of in the design to assist create a total color palette and they are easy to change when required. The printer works with both PCs and Macs and has wireless capabilities. Connectivity alternatives consist of Bluetooth, for easy Wi-Fi print and check via clever tools making use of the Canon PRINT application. Ethernet prepared. Experience the liberty of cloud printing and scanning right from the printer. It takes seconds with PIXMA Cloud web link accessed using the printer screen or Canon PRINT application.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS9040 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS9140 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, PB), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 17 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - Plain Paper).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks, PGI-480PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK (Black), CLI-481C (Cyan), CLI-481M (Magenta), CLI-481Y (Yellow), CLI-481PB (Photo Blue).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-480PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK XL (Black), CLI-481C XL (Cyan), CLI-481M XL (Magenta), CLI-481Y XL (Yellow), CLI-481PB XL (Photo Blue).
- Optional XXL Ink Cartridges: High yield XXL ink tanks, PGI-480PGBK XXL (Pigment Black), CLI-481BK XXL (Black), CLI-481C XXL (Cyan), CLI-481M XXL (Magenta), CLI-481Y XXL (Yellow), CLI-481PB XXL (Photo Blue).
- Ink Tanks Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 200 pages, Pigment Black XL: 400 pages, Pigment Black XXL: 600 pages, Black: 750* pages, Black XL: 2280* pages, Black XXL: 4590* pages, Cyan: 259 pages, Cyan XL: 519 pages, Cyan XXL: 830 pages, Magenta: 223 pages, Magenta XL: 466 pages, Magenta XXL: 747 pages, Yellow: 259 pages, Yellow XL: 519 pages, Yellow XXL: 830 pages, Photo Blue: 1660* pages, Photo Blue XL: 4710* pages, Photo Blue XXL: 9140* pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tanks Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 1562* photos, Pigment Black XL: 4758* photos, Pigment Black XXL: 7382* photos, Black: 212* photos, Black XL: 501* photos, Black XXL: 795* photos, Cyan: 80 photos, Cyan XL: 187 photos, Cyan XXL: 296 photos, Magenta: 107 photos, Magenta XL: 256 photos, Magenta XXL: 397 photos, Yellow: 80 photos, Yellow XL: 187 photos, Yellow XXL: 296 photos, Photo Blue: 241 photos, Photo Blue XL: 501 photos, Photo Blue XXL: 788 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Envelopes, Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/13x13, Envelopes(DL,COM10), Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m2.
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16bit/8bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 pm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 2.6cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Ethernet: 10/100Mbps (auto switchable), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n/a, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, 5GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), Message In Print app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Wireless Direct, Access Point Mode, WLAN PictBridge, Memory Card Slot, Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, SDXC Card, miniSD Card*, micro SD Card, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card*, microSDXC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 , Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11,macOS 10.12.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.7 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 324 x 140 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 48dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS9140 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS9140 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS9140 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS9140 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS9140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS9140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS9140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS9140 series MP Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS9140 series Getting Started Guide|
|TS9140 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS9140 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|