Canon PIXMA TS8040 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma TS8040 is all-in-one maker that allows for scanning and duplicating of files as well and creates crisp text and lab-quality photo reproductions. The printer's touch display is unusually large and comfortable to utilize, and all the features can be accessed from here, including selecting images, printing them and adjusting the printer features. Active All-In-One providing premium quality photo printing, multiple wireless connectivity alternatives and an easy-to-use 10.8 centimeters (4.3") touchscreen, all from an elegant and compact body. Generate beautiful photographs total with dazzling colors and stunning information. Canon's FINE inkjet print system, boosted print head technology and six individual inks-- consisting of grey-- suggest improved shading, minimized graininess, deeper black tones, and pictures that look much better than ever.
The Canon TS8040 Experience a slim, space-saving form factor 30% smaller size compared to previous comparable models. Smart, different structures, rounded corners and tapering contours make the printer's already-small frame appear even smaller. An excellent printer throughout. Gauging 14.6 x12.7 x5.4 inches and weighing 6.5 kg, the Canon TS8040 is a portable piece of the multifunctional set that complements and suits one of the most crowded tiny offices. The print resolution is a remarkable 9600x2400 dpi, and with a mono print speed of 15 ipm (10 ipm for color printing), this is sufficient for a lot of objectives. The two-sided page is the default, which saves money on paper, and the six different ink containers save money on ink. Scanner resolution is 2400x4800 dpi, with a scan speed of 14 secs. The maximum copy rate is 19 seconds.
The PIXMA TS8040 Get linked, obtain printing. With Wi-Fi and mobile printing assistance for Mopria for Android, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Windows 10 Mobile and the Canon PRINT app implies easy printing from a series of devices. NFC-equipped Android tools could print and check with just a touch, while the SD card slot and assistance for Wi-Fi cameras add even more photo printing choices. Using PIXMA Cloud Link from the Canon PRINT application or the printer's touchscreen, you could print from prominent social media network and cloud services including Facebook, Instagram, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive and a lot more. You could even publish checked papers and photos to Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS6140 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 96001 x 2400 dpi.
- Print Technology: 6 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y, GY), ChromaLife100 inks.
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 15.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 10.0 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 21 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm, 13x13cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Direct Disc Printing: Yes (software included).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 6 individual ink tanks, PGI-470PGBK (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK (Black), CLI-471C (Cyan), CLI-471M (Magenta), CLI-471Y (Yellow), CLI-471GY (Grey).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: High yield XL ink tanks, PGI-470PGBK XL (Pigment Black), CLI-471BK XL (Black), CLI-471C XL (Cyan), CLI-471M XL (Magenta), CLI-471Y XL (Yellow), CLI-471GY XL (Grey).
- Ink Tanks Yield (Plain paper): A4 Colour Document, Pigment Black: 300 pages, Pigment Black XL: 500 pages, Black: 1105* pages, Black XL: 4425* pages, Cyan: 311 pages, Cyan XL: 680 pages, Magenta: 297 pages, Magenta XL: 650 pages, Yellow: 323 pages, Yellow XL: 680 pages, Grey: 780* pages, Grey XL: 3350* pages, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Ink Tanks Yield (Photo print): 10x15cm photo, Pigment Black: 2390* photos, Pigment Black XL: 3900* photos, Black: 317* photos, Black XL: 830* photos, Cyan: 120 photos, Cyan XL: 309 photos, Magenta: 142 photos, Magenta XL: 383 photos, Yellow: 142 photos, Yellow XL: 333 photos, Grey: 199 photos, Grey XL: 423 photos, Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Envelopes, Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101), Canon Pro Luster (LU-101), Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Cano Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501), Canon Matte (MP-101), Canon High Resolution Paper (HR-101N), Other Fine Art Papers, Printable Discs.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper), Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper), Direct Disc Print Tray: 1 printable CD, DVD or Blu-Ray Disc.
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm), Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m², Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 2400 x 4800 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 19 sec, sESAT: Approx. 6.5 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, Disc Label Copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments), Fit to page, A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 10.8cm LCD (TFT colour/Touch).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Wi-Fi Direct, Access Point Mode, WLAN PictBridge, Memory Card Slot, Mopria (Android).
- Compatible Memory Cards: SD Card, SDHC Card, miniSD Card*, micro SD Card*, mini SDHC Card*, micro SDHC Card, Using recommended adapter - not supplied.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP, Windows Vista SP, Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required, Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1GB disk space, Internet Explorer, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.5 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 372 x 324 x 139 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 49.0dB(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30°C, Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS8040 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS8040 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS8040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS8040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit/64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit/64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Source file), Linux (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)|
|TS8040 series ICA Driver Ver.4.3.4 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|TS8040 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (MacOS 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.05a Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|MP Drivers Ver.1.01 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.40 for Linux (Operation guide)|
|TS8040 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS8040 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|