Canon PIXMA TS5151 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma TS5151 is an all-in-one equipment for printing, scanning and duplicating, which makes it matched for the requirements of any kind of office. high-quality all-in-one inkjet color printer perfect for house use, ideal for escaping lovely indeterminate pictures and records. Print, scan or copy, it has built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and sustains several wireless printing options so it's straightforward to print from your clever device. With easy-to-use controls and a color display screen fronting a compact space-saving body, it'll nicely and easily satisfy all your house publishing requirements. It works enough to be able to create sharp and dynamic photos and message for photos and documents. It offers clever connectivity and works with both Android and iOS gadgets by means of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. It needs to be kept in mind, nonetheless, that Bluetooth print and check only deals with Android gadgets.
The Canon TS5151 has been made with a cost-effective impact and space-saving layout in mind. With elegantly contoured designing, it'll fit neatly and almost right into your home or office. Dual feeder design implies you can pack photo paper and ordinary paper at the same time. Print at a resolution of up to 4800 dpi and enjoy comprehensive color images and images in addition to clear, well-defined text records. With speeds of 13.8 ipm for black and white printing and 6.8 ipm for color, you could obtain your hands on a borderless 10x15cm (4x6") photo in 43 seconds. With all the feeders, trays and panels closed, the Canon TS5151 is a pleasingly compact dimension that enables it to be located in a small space. The controls on the front panel consist of the 6.2 centimeters color LCD show, which is easy to browse and is duplicated in the Canon PRINT application.
The Pixma TS5151 can link to both Android and iPhone devices, which will permit printing and scanning from the cloud, therefore, is advantageous to family members. It is capable of taking care of both photo paper and ordinary paper at the same time due to both trays. Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Low Energy offer you seamless wireless printing from your mobile phone, tablet, COMPUTER or Wi-Fi made it possible for a camera. With assistance for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria for Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and the Canon PRINT app, you'll constantly be able to discover one of the most hassle-free means to escape your files (Bluetooth print and a scan is just offered on Android devices). PIXMA Cloud Link permits you to print from popular social networking websites and other cloud services. Or, certainly, print straight from USB cord.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS5151 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 13.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 6.8 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15 cm: Approx. 43 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25 cm, 13x18 cm, 10x15 cm, 13x13 cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-440 (Black) CL-441 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-440XL (Black) CL-441XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 colour documents printing 5Black: 180 pages Black XL: 600 pages Colour: 180 pages Colour XL: 400 pages.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15 cm color photo printing 6 Black: 2465* photos Black XL: 7560* photos Colour: 69 photos Colour XL: 150 photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101) Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Canon Pro Luster (LU-101) Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Canon Matte (MP-101) Envelopes.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper) Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25 cm/13x18 cm/10x15 cm/13x13, Envelopes (DL,COM10) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16 bit / 8 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec sESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments) Fit to page A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 6.2 cm LCD (TFT colour).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Message In Print app PIXMA Cloud Link Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print Apple AirPrint Wireless Direct Access Point Mode WLAN PictBridge Mopria (Android).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 , Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1 Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11,macOS 10.12.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Mac: Internet connection, 1.5 GB disk space, Safari 5 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.5 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 425 x 315 x 147 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 43.5(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30 °C Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS5151 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS5151 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5151 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS5151 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS5151 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS5151 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS5151 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS5151 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS5151 series Getting Started Guide|
|TS5151 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS5151 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|