Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma TS5140 is three-in-one gadget as it can copy and check papers and pictures in addition to printing. Enjoyable, budget friendly and easy, this small, stylish household All-In-One takes all the headache from printing, scanning and duplicating gorgeous images and sharp papers at home with smart wireless connectivity to your devices and the cloud. This, paired with that it can print in both mono and color, indicates that it is an ideal option in many different scenarios. The considerable connectivity alternatives of the Canon Pixma TS5140 implies that various approaches can be utilized to print papers, also when it is not in the same vicinity. Just download and install the Canon PRINT app for easy wireless print and scan utilizing your wise device (iPhone & Android). Take pleasure in a range of connectivity alternatives including Bluetooth.
The cool appearance of the Canon TS5140 comes from its sleek layout, with dimensions of 425 x 315 x 147 mm. The front panel is the home of a color display screen alongside the controls, which are easy to access as the entire panel can be tilted upward to ensure the screen can be quickly watched. It has dual paper feeders, which can be withdrawn from their particular recesses when they need to be made use of. This enables 20 photos from the rear tray and 100 from the front. Experience the freedom to print from social media and scan to cloud storage space solutions using PIXMA Cloud Link accessed through the Canon PRINT application. Print more pages for your money making use of cost-effective optional XL inks and reduce paper with auto 2-sided printing. Dual paper feeds handle both photo and paper media.
The PIXMA TS-5140 is excellent for the globe of electronic printing as it is Wi-Fi qualified and can be made use of with the Canon PRINT application to print from a smart gadget without the requirement for a physical link. It likewise has Bluetooth and links to the cloud, along with a USB port. It will work well for those that need an efficient machine as it has a printing rate of 13 pictures each min in black and around six each minute in color. This performance can be boosted additionally by the auto double-sided printing capacity. Control, view and connect with simplicity utilizing helpful gain access to switches and a manual-tilt panel with 6.2 centimeters color screen and a simplified user interface that mirrors the Canon PRINT app. Tiny, stylish and affordable, this color All-In-One features the FINE Cartridge system for resilient quality and fast replacement. Perfect for quick and easy house use.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA TS5040 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA TS5140 Specifications:
- Printer Specifications
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 1 x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour).
- Mono Print Speed: Approx. 13.0 ipm.
- Colour Print Speed: Approx. 6.8 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15 cm: Approx. 43 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25 cm, 13x18 cm, 10x15 cm, 13x13 cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Auto Duplex Print (A4, A5, B5, Letter - plain paper).
- Cartridges And Yields
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-440 (Black) CL-441 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-440XL (Black) CL-441XL (Colour).
- Cartridge Yield (Plain paper): A4 colour documents printing 5Black: 180 pages Black XL: 600 pages Colour: 180 pages Colour XL: 400 pages.
- Cartridge Yield (Photo print): 10x15 cm color photo printing 6 Black: 2465* photos Black XL: 7560* photos Colour: 69 photos Colour XL: 150 photos Estimated supplemental yield.
- Paper Support
- Paper Types: Plain Paper Canon High-Resolution Paper (HR-101N) Canon Pro Platinum (PT-101) Canon Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Canon Pro Luster (LU-101) Canon Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201) Canon "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Canon Matte (MP-101) Envelopes.
- Maximum Paper Input: Rear Tray: Max. 20 sheets (photo paper) or Max. 100 sheets (plain paper) Front Cassette: Max. 100 sheets (plain paper).
- Paper Sizes: Rear Tray: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25 cm/13x18 cm/10x15 cm/13x13, Envelopes (DL,COM10) Front Cassette: A4, A5, B5, LTR.
- Paper Weight: Rear Tray: Plain paper 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² Front Cassette: Plain Paper: 64-105 g/m².
- Scanner Specifications
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): 1200 x 2400 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 14 sec.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: RGB each 16 bit / 8 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- Maximum Document Size: 216 x 297 mm.
- Copier Specifications
- Copy Speed: sFCOT: Approx. 20 sec sESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 99 copies max.
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-sided copy, 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 copy, Frame erase copy, ID copy.
- Copy Zoom: 25 - 400% (in 1% increments) Fit to page A5 to A4, B5 to A4, A4 to A5 and A4 to B5.
- Display Type & Size: 6.2 cm LCD (TFT colour).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4 GHz.
- Interface Type - Other: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Message In Print app PIXMA Cloud Link Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print Apple AirPrint Wireless Direct Access Point Mode WLAN PictBridge Mopria (Android).
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 , Windows 8.1, Windows 7 SP1 Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required OS X 10.10.5~OS X 10.11,macOS 10.12.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile.
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: 3.1 GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8 Mac: Internet connection, 1.5 GB disk space, Safari 5 Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download).
- Physical Features
- Weight: approx. 6.5 kg.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 425 x 315 x 147 mm.
- Acoustic Noise Levels: approx. 43.5(A).
- Recommended Operating Environment: Temperature: 15-30 °C Humidity: 10-80%RH (no dew condensation).
- Power Source: AC 100-240 V, 50/60 Hz.
Canon PIXMA TS5140 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA TS5140 Driver and User Manual Download
|TS5140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|TS5140 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|TS5140 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS5140 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|TS5140 series Getting Started Guide|
|TS5140 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|TS5140 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|