Canon PIXMA MX524 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon PIXMA MX524 lets the tiny office save time in creating excellent quality records printed in crisp 4800dpi resolution. It is a multifunction printer with fax, check, and copy features, as well, but it does not use much when it concerns expandability. The all-in-one printer with Wi-Fi/Ethernet connectivity and the ease of 2-sided printing. Whether you mean to copy, print, check, fax or more, the MX524 will effortlessly measure up to your presumptions. Easy to keep up a 6.2 cm (2.5") color TFT present screen, the printer showcases a twin feature panel that allows you to print without a PC. The PIXMA comes furnished with Canon's Easy-PhotoPrint application that supplies flexibility to print and also examine from your mobile phones. With Apple, AirPrint helps you could additionally print photos, e-mails and other documents directly from your supported Apple device.
The Canon MX524 may look a great deal like a few of its predecessors with a flatbed scanner, 30-sheet automatic document feeder, 100-sheet input capacity, electronic copier, and a 33.6 Kbps fax machine, yet it flaunts more distinct and much better features including Wi-Fi and Ethernet user interfaces, PictBridge support, and the duplexer. It looks like a streamlined box that determines 458mm vast, 200mm high, and 385mm deep, and its matte plasticky frame evaluates 8.7 Kg, but it is strong and well constructed. Its centerpiece is a 6.2 centimeters color display screen and a dual function panel, while the default interface is a high-speed USB type B port. The standard-quality mono text is as sharp as anything we've seen from a printer as well as draft variation looks far much better compared to several printers' standard-quality prints, with simply the faintest suggestion of an unsteady edge on some letters.
The PIXMA MX524 provides both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity for even more versatility. Direct printing from cellular phones, tablets, internet, digital cameras, and USB thumb drives are also sustained by this device. It is easy to set-up and operates, and the facsimile machine could operate as a standalone device. There are high return cartridges offered for the Canon PIXMA MX524 for high use clients which provide further financial savings and much less regular halts to alter cartridges. As the paper capability and memory of the Canon PIXMA MX524 could not be increased, it is just ideal for small offices or residence usage. A bigger display screen to view photos prior to printing would certainly likewise be of use. It does not sustain movie scanning.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX524 Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds.
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 9.7 ipm, Color: ESAT: 5.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 640, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,792.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink, PG-240XL XL Black Ink, PG-240 Black Ink, CL-241XL XL Color Ink, CL-241 Color Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF: 30 Sheets.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print, Auto Duplex Printing, Evernote.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% - 400%.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical: 1200x2400 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200x19,200 dpi, ADF: 600x600 dpi (Optical).
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color FAX).
- Transmission Speed (approx): Black: Approx. 3 sec per page, Color: Approx. 1 min per page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 Pages.
- Speed Dialing: 19 Locations.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Wireless Printing, 2.5 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print, Fully Integrated ADF, Mobile Device Printing, Print Your Days, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Ethernet USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 15.2 (D) x 7.9 (H).
- Weight: 19.0 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX524 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX524 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX524 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX524 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX524 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX524 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX524 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MX524 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX524 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX524 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX524 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX524 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX524 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX524 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX524 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX524 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX524 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
|Installation Manual For Windows|