Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver Download, Review and User Manual Setup for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux - The Canon Pixma MX495 inkjet photo printer rank amongst one of the most economical all-in-one printers in today's market. Appreciate budget-friendly, daily performance at home with PIXMA MX495, which permits easy wireless sharing of print, copy, scan and fax functions between several tools and includes a fashionable, ultra-small, area saving footprint that fits easily right into any type of environment. Wireless printing, copying, and scanning are all possible with the Canon Pixma MX495 Wi-Fi all-in-one. This printer's wireless feature also means owners do not need a lot of wires entangling up their office or homes. A little footprint and straightforward installation are various other advantages of owning this functional tool. Experience fast high-quality printing at 8.8 ipm (mono) and 4.4 ipm (color), with up to 4800 dpi resolution and wonderful levels of information.
|Canon PIXMA MX495|
The Canon MX495 multifunction printer protects against fingerprints from forming. Print from and scan seamlessly to smart devices and tablet computers with full Apple iPhone and Android tool assistance, that includes Apple AirPrint for easy wireless printing from an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch without an extra app.The measurements of the Pixma MX495 printer have to do with 435 x 295 x 189mm, while the weight is under 6 kilograms. As opposed to the classic LCD screen discovered on many other Canon versions, a lot of this specific printer's buttons are located on the side panel. There's a dedicated switch for scanning, but not for duplicating. The output tray, which holds up to 50 sheets, could fold up into the MX495 photo printer when it's not made use of. Up to 150 paper sheets can suit the input tray.
The PIXMA MX495 color inkjet printer benefits house users or local business owners looking for a cost-effective all-in-one device capable of taking care of a lot of standard printing, duplicating or scanning demands. It's also small enough to pleasantly fit on most typical sized desktop computers and produces respectable high-quality photo pictures. Loosen up and conserve with optional XL cartridges, which provide dramatically much more web pages, last longer between ink replacements-- a suitable convenience if you print regularly - and could deliver up to 30% expense financial savings per page compared to their basic matchings. Along with its default USB 2.0 connection, the Canon Pixma MX-495 all-in-one photo printer additionally has wireless connectivity thanks to an inner 802.11 b/g print web server. Wireless access is most conveniently added by proxy after first establishing wired connections.
Also, recommend: Canon PIXMA MX476 Driver and Manual Download
Canon PIXMA MX495 Specifications:
- PRINTER SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi.
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (BK, CL).
- Inkjet system with 2pl (min): ink droplet size.
- Mono Document Print Speed: Approx. 8.8 pm.
- Colour Document Print Speed: Approx. 4.4 ipm.
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 70 seconds.
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, LTR, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm).
- Two-Sided Printing: Manual.
- SCANNER SPECIFICATIONS
- Scanner Type: Flatbed & ADF.
- Scanner Resolution (Optical): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi.
- A4 Scan Speed: Approx. 15 seconds.
- Maximum Document Size: Flatbed: A4, LTR (216x297mm), ADF: A4, LTR, LGL.
- Optical Character Recognition: Yes.
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit, Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit.
- COPIER SPECIFICATIONS
- Copy Speed - Colour Document: sFCOT: Approx. 28 seconds, sESAT: Approx. 3.6 ipm, sESAT ADF: Approx. 2.7 ipm.
- Multiple Copy: 1 to 99 pages.
- Copy zoom: 25-400%.
- Print functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Fit-to-Page Copying, Borderless Copying.
- Copy quality settings: Fast, Standard, High.
- FAX SPECIFICATIONS
- Fax Type: Super G3 / Colour.
- Fax Resolution: Mono: up to 300 x 300dpi, Colour: 200 x 200 dpi.
- Fax Speed: Mono: approx. 3 sec. (33.6kbps), Colour: approx. 1 min. (33.6kbps).
- Fax Memory: Up to 50 pages.
- COMPATIBLE INKS
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-545 (Black), CL-546 (Colour).
- Optional XL Ink Cartridges: PG-545XL (Black), CL-546XL (Colour).
- INK YIELDS: BK (Pigment Black), Black: 180 pages, Black XL: 400 pages, CL (Colour - CMY), Colour: 180 pages, Colour XL: 300 pages.
- Testing standards: ISO/IEC 24711 for A4 color document pages, Values obtained by continuous printing, Estimated supplemental yield.
- PAPER SUPPORT
- Paper Types: Plain Paper, Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101), Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201), Photo Paper Pro Luster (LU-101), Photo Paper Plus Semi-gloss (SG-201), Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501/GP-601), Matte Photo Paper (MP-101).
- Maximum Paper Input: Max. 100 sheets of plain paper, Max. 20 sheets of photo paper.
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 13x18cm, 10x15cm.
- Paper Weight: Plain paper: 64 - 105 g/m², Canon photo paper up to 300 g/m² (PT-101).
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port), Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password, Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz.
- Interface Type - OTHER: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone / tablet).
- Canon PRINT app: Canon Print Service Plugin (Android), Google Cloud Print, Apple AirPrint, Access point mode.
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT, Minimum System Requirements, Windows: 3GB disk space, Internet Explorer 8, Mac: Internet connection, 1.5GB disk space, Safari 5, Display: 1024 x 768 XGA.
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, Quick Menu, My Image Garden, Easy-WebPrint EX (plug-in for IE8 or higher).
- PHYSICAL FEATURES
- Display Type & Size: Full dot LCD display.
- Display languages: English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Finnish, Russian, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Slovene, Turkish, Greek, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Indonesian, Slovak, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Vietnamese.
- Automatic Document Feeder: Up to 20-sheets.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 435 x 295 x 189 mm.
- Weight: 5.9 kg.
Canon PIXMA MX495 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.3.9 to 10.5, Mac OS 10.7(Sierra) or later
Instructions to Setup or Install Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver:
- When the download has completed, open the file where the file was downloaded. Then click on file.
- You can accept the default area for storing data. Click Next, and then wait while the installer pulls out the data to get ready for installment on your computer.
- When the installation process is complete, the computer restarts your computer system.
- Then test for examinations as well as print check review.
Instructions to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver:
- In the Start Menu on your computer opens control panel.
- In Control Panel menu chooses to Uninstall a Program.
- When Uninstall a Program has opened, you can select the driver that you want to uninstall.
- After an uninstalling process is complete, restart your computer to make computer working normally again.
Canon PIXMA MX495 Driver and User Manual Download
|MX495 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX495 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|MX495 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MX495 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX495 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.85 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX495 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX495 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|